Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question about dome size

I am finding the sizing issue with domes for breast pumps a bit confusing. Does the dome have to be a close-ish fit to the size that you are? I mean width and not depth. I am assuming there needs to be ample room to allow for swelling both width ways and height wise.

And does a too big dome spell trouble while pumping? Conversely is a too tight dome damaging also?

This is the pump that was posted by Tibetan but from the sizing I am wondering is it's right for me. I am between an A and a B cup.

Thanks Smile

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dual-Suction-Cup-Female-Breast-Pump-Enlargement-Enhancement-Size-Large-C-D-/320996897650?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4abce7f372

Hello,

to find out the exact dome size for your body, check out the following link: http://www.brava.com/dome-size-estimator.asp

Hope that´ll help you! Smile

butterfly80

I think it's better to use a dome that's close to the size you are now (only widthwise). Going a bit bigger isn't a problem as long as it's primarily covering your breast and not some other area you don't need pumped.

The domes that are too small are the problem. You might still be able to get growth from them, but it'll be really uncomfortable.

Thanks lovelies for replying, it helps Smile I think the fact I have one narrow boob and one wider boob makes it a bit tricky also. I think my breast mass area is wide but FLAT! Hence the trickiness. I am wondering if the domes between systems are transferable, between regular breast pumps and say the NB. If anyone knows I would be thankful.

I tried my sizing using a pudding basin I have at home for baking and just plonked that on top of boobage. Seemed to help!

Thanks for posting this thread.

So should the domes be filled when your breasts are pumped? I'm using noogleberry and I'm not sure if they're too small.

No. Your breasts shouldn't fill the domes. They won't be getting enough pressure. I ordered the large domes, and filled them in less than a week. I then ordered the contoured large and the XL domes. It was only then that I started to see a difference. I would advise you to take photos. I didn't think Noogleberry was working for me until I compared a recent photo with a starting photo and saw quite a difference in shape and fullness. When you see your breasts everyday, you just can't see if there is a change.
Good luck,
Liz

Thanks Liz I had a feeling this would be the case. I see as the room for expansion as one of the key growth generators.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon