Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Someone help me.. I'm so depressed

hey girl, actually, you are bigger. cant you see it?

There is nothing incorrect with you, other than the way you think about yourself! You have friends, a partner.. you must have a lot to provide other than your chest area dimension. You're really going to skip out on a lot if you let your chest area keep you returning.

Hey Misskillz,

You do seem grow but then again the NB mark could fool the picture so it is only you can tell (by self-examine) either you gain or not... I do think it is.

BTW, when I feel stress out and depressed, I like to watch this show: American Got Talent Smile It is fun. It is on this week, it will put a smile on ya, trust me.

Be happy, gain more weight, live for yourself (not for any guy) r the key to gain the boobies faster Smile Nothing wrong we all experience of some sort of low self-esteem, sadness now and then. But hey it is normal. Even Doctors or Geniuses got that blue feeling too.

-V

It does look like you've grown! Are you taking measurements? Sometimes it's hard to tell from just pictures.

It does work, but you really need to be patient, especially since you're starting with so little tissue.

There's a user on the noogleberry forum who went from a completely flat male chest to a F cup doing nothing but pumping....it took him 13 years. You have to decide whether it's worth it to continue trying.

Sure, there's the possibility that you never end up the size you want, but if you just stop completely, than that's a sure thing.

(29-05-2013, 10:41 AM)Erica2321 Wrote:  There is nothing incorrect with you, other than the way you think about yourself! You have friends, a partner.. you must have a lot to provide other than your chest area dimension. You're really going to skip out on a lot if you let your chest area keep you returning.

Des Moines Fitness

Hey everyone, thanks for all the response.
I think they look a bit rounder(thanks to NB) but not bigger/fuller. I've been taking measurements and they stay the same.
And yeah, I guess I am lucky Blush to have a guy to love my body just the way it is..

I'm currently taking a break off my pills tho, in a week I'll be starting a new program, hopefully it'll work better this time.
I've been noogling for 4 months now. I know that seems so short but it feels like i've been doing this forever! And not seeing any much difference is making me so frustrated; I'm getting so impatient with this.

(23-05-2013, 06:33 PM)jdjdjlmj Wrote:  Are you sure you're getting good circulation? Drink a ton of water and that should help the rings disappear quickly. I drink hot tea all day (literally) and believe I have good circulation because of this. I can noogle for hours and the rings will go away within 15-20 minutes I'd say.

I think I'm getting pretty good circulation, I guess I just don't drink enough water cause I have a weak/small bladder :p
I hate having to go to the bathroom every 10 mins. Do you drink lots of water before noogling, or just drink lots of water all day?
I'm gonna start drinking hot water with lemon...

@ Smkk624, Summerglow, Erica2321, CancerStrikes2 :
Thank you for the support! Smile I'm trying to keep myself busy and productive to stop thinking about my boobs lol.

(06-06-2013, 03:09 AM)BustyBabe Wrote:  It does look like you've grown! Are you taking measurements? Sometimes it's hard to tell from just pictures.

It does work, but you really need to be patient, especially since you're starting with so little tissue.

There's a user on the noogleberry forum who went from a completely flat male chest to a F cup doing nothing but pumping....it took him 13 years. You have to decide whether it's worth it to continue trying.

Sure, there's the possibility that you never end up the size you want, but if you just stop completely, than that's a sure thing.

Yes I've been taking measurements. They stay at 31". It's mostly on and off tho, like its always different. Some days it'll be 31, some days it'll be 31.5", it's never permanent. Most of the time before my period its fuller but after that it goes back to its normal size.

Wow that's persistence! I don't know if I wanna keep pumping for 13 years! haha
But I'm going to try to pump more now, some days I don't have time to pump but I'm gonna make sure I pump everyday now..

Thanks Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon