Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Best Birth Control Pill Brands?

Hi I wanted to know everyone's different experiences with birth control pills and even other long term birth control methods. My issues with the brands of the pill I have been on (Yaz and Rigevidon) were depression/mood swings and major weight gain. Does anyone know brands/formulations that are better in these areas? I've researched all types of birth control and they all seem to have terrible side effects Sad. Thanks everyone Smile

xx
Dreamer

Lutera is the one I take. I haven't much explored other methods, but on these pills I haven't experienced hardly any side effects. Mood swing aren't a problem and my periods are a lot lighter and less painful. I've been taking it for many months, and I've had unprotected sex a lot and no pregnancies The only other notable affect there was when i first started taking it, for the first 2 weeks or so, i had some spotting. But that was normal and easy to deal with. So, alas I highly recommend it. I'm not sure where you live, but you should be able to get it at Planned Parenthood or any place like it.. Best of luck to you Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon