Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to I clean the Brava Smarbox?

I'm on the 2nd day of using brava. I purchased the system off ebay and it does not come with instructions on how to clean the smartbox.

Also the edges of the brava domes dig into my skin therefore they're quite painful to wear. Is this normal or am I doing something wrong?

Hi,
it´s easy to (dry)clean the smartbox.
After use,
- remove the filter from top of the Sport Box,
- remove the small gray port cover on top of Sport Box.
- hang port cover on the small peg at right side of cleaning tray.
- turn Sport Box on (audible Beep) and allow pump to run at least 10-20 minutes daily. (Up to an hour when you have worn the system for more than 10 hours...)
- turn Sport Box upside down with pink buttons facing Brava logo on tray and place inside the Dry tray until desired time is reached. Leave on tray until next use. (Don´t forget to replace the rubber port carefully over white vacuum port before next use.)
It is also recommended to change the batteries every 7-10 days. (says Brava instruction Manual)

It´s normal that the edges of the domes will dig into the skin, it´s a bit painful but you will get used to it.

Good luck! Smile
Big Grin 

Thank you sooo much!!! Big Grin

I have one more question. When should I change to a new filter?Huh

the filters need to be changed daily.

Hi kirigami, just wanted to ask, what is your progress? Seems you are using the Brava already for 2 month. So you see some changes?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon