Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

First day with up'll d

In this topic is more info Smile :
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=10494

It's a suction method, and you can wear it under youre clothes. But I don't know if it is really efactable.. And I don't know how big the "thingies" are :p I'm a C cup so I don't want them to be to small..

Hey people. Sorry how long it took me to answer. I actually haven't been following my routine because I just got a new boyfriend and we spend a lot of time together. Can't really strep on my gadget infront of him so I can't really say how effective it is but I plan to use it more soon.

I can tell you a few things though:

* Don't try it if you are a medium 34C cup or bigger. I am a 34B/C cup and this thing is a little too small for me. I can however use it but I am sure it is more effective on smaller breasts.

*The swelling I get from the up'll D's are very minimal but my breasts look so good after using them. A lot fuller but not much size from the swelling.

* If I use the up'll D's before using noogleberry the swelling with noogleberry is so much better.

* I still haven't managed to do very long hours with the up'll d's because I haven't built up the wear time yet and it is a little harsh on the skin.

That's it for now. I will post again later!

(01-03-2013, 06:42 PM)CousinRose Wrote:  Hey people. Sorry how long it took me to answer. I actually haven't been following my routine because I just got a new boyfriend and we spend a lot of time together. Can't really strep on my gadget infront of him so I can't really say how effective it is but I plan to use it more soon.

I can tell you a few things though:

* Don't try it if you are a medium 34C cup or bigger. I am a 34B/C cup and this thing is a little too small for me. I can however use it but I am sure it is more effective on smaller breasts.

*The swelling I get from the up'll D's are very minimal but my breasts look so good after using them. A lot fuller but not much size from the swelling.

* If I use the up'll D's before using noogleberry the swelling with noogleberry is so much better.

* I still haven't managed to do very long hours with the up'll d's because I haven't built up the wear time yet and it is a little harsh on the skin.

That's it for now. I will post again later!

Ah thank you so much for the update! And congratz with your new boyfriend haha Smile

To bad, I think my breast are to big for the Up'll D's (haha never thought I could complain about that!)
Good luck to others that will try the Up'll D's and ofcourse good luck to CousinRose Big Grin
Thumbs Up 

Hi CousinRose, I've read your program and several of your threads at this forum. I'm amazed by your journey, you are a real champion.

Thanks for your answers on "up'll d". I've started Brava System few weeks ago. And trying hard to keep up those 12 hours a day. And it is a big challenge, since I'm also a full-time job, go into church, have friends, and most important - I'm married for half of a year. And this drives me crazy, that I need to wear the Brava Domes all the time I'm at home with my hubby...

Can you please update if you would find it successful to use "up'll d" + Brava? If this will really work, since I'm afraid to risk of what I already achieved with Brava marathons (16-21hrs long). Few centimeters swollen, but still, I like what I see in mirror far better, then my after implant removal.

What do you think, maybe to buy "up'll d" after 12th of Brava System will pass, to save the results and relapse won't be very noticeable if to wear it during work hours?

Hey Brava Tania. I can't imagen going through a Brava cycle having a full time job and a husband. I want to do another Brava cycle but feel it is impossible with a full time job and a new boyfriend.

If I would do another Brava cycle I think I would try to use the up'll d's AND noogleberry after it to minimize the loss afterwards. I am not sure how much faith I have in the up'll d's on their own. Brava gives you much bigger swelling, BUT I have never done really long hours with the up'll d so I can't really tell how capable they are. The are harsh on the skin so weartime would have to be built up for a long time before doing long hours and I am not sure what the maximum hours would be after building up the weartime.

After easter I am taking a little break from work to work on another project and then I am going to experiment more with the up'll d since I will have more time at home. I will let you know how it goes.

Hi CousinRose, Thanks so much for your reply.
I'm still trying to keep these 12 hours. And it is really a mess each morning before work 9:30am and right after I'm back from work at 9:00pm. And really no time without Domes for "private" life. The weekend is a relief for my hubby.))

It is hard, but I really want to believe it will work for me.
Yes, I'll wait for your updates. I think, maybe I would be able to wear "up-ll D's" at evening 5pm - 9pm before putting the Domes to it's place. I gave myself 12 weeks before summer will start. Just want to be as efficient as possible. fingers crossed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon