Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi,new to NBE, starting herbal program

You're just amazing and inspiring! WOOOW! What a change. Smile BEAUTIFUL! I am beginning my journey and I am 20, I hope I will also have such great results, anyway you encouraged me so much. Girl, this thread shall be seen by anyone who starts! <3

(22-09-2016, 02:19 PM)tania wu Wrote:  You're just amazing and inspiring! WOOOW! What a change. Smile BEAUTIFUL! I am beginning my journey and I am 20, I hope I will also have such great results, anyway you encouraged me so much. Girl, this thread shall be seen by anyone who starts! <3

Aww, thank you!!

You'll have great results if you're consistent and dedicated with your program. My goal here is to inspire and help other girls who were the same size as me when I started.

Good luck, and if you need any assistance, I'll be happy to help! Smile

UGH! Tried to upload a picture of my breasts but some sort of error popped up. Oh well, I'll try again sometime today Smile

My breasts are much fuller and I see more growth around the lower part of my breasts and the outter part. Smile

Don't know what's up with my camera, but it makes it look as though one side of my bra is brown when it's not. Sorry! Blush

Anyway, here's a pic of me, just got through pumping for like an hour Smile I'm not sick anymore so I can take my herbs again!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Just got through pumping for about an hour, I measured my breasts and they're

37.8'

Almost! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Amazing progress!

What would you say contributed the most to your growth? Like, if you had to start all over again, is there anything you'd start with sooner rather than later or anything you would exclude from your program?

NOOGLEBERRY BY FAR!  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin It gave me the best swelling and results and I wished I knew about it when I started my program, 

Noogleberry+Herbs= Amazing growth!!!

Fenugreek and Fennel are my favorite combo as they work very great together, they're fairly cheap if you know where to buy them.

Evening Primrose Oil is good also, I used to use it for my menstrual cramps and PMS symptoms. It's a bit pricier than the fennel and fenugreek though

Saw Palmetto I haven't taken in a while but it helped slow down my facial hair growth

L arginine I stopped taking because I had an allergic reaction to it one time so I stay away from it  Sad

Maca Helped me grow some booty as well haha!  Big Grin but what I've noticed for best results, you should workout daily to build muscle

Ainterol PM I love taking the pills and cream and noticed a difference in my breast shape immediately, the only thing I would watch out for is to not take too much at first because it can mess up your cycle

Hops I only used it once but I love it, it gave me tingles which is a sign of growth!  Big Grin

Flaxseed oil for massage really helped but lately I've been using coconut oil when I pump since the smell isn't so strong

Gingko Biloba I took this a long time ago with a bunch of other herbs, not sure if this did anything or not..

And yeah, these are all the herbs I took throughout my journey that I can think of Smile  they all helped me grow but the noogleberry really boosted my progress. Hoped this helped!

(03-07-2017, 12:03 AM)Shanasia Wrote:  NOOGLEBERRY BY FAR!  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin It gave me the best swelling and results and I wished I knew about it when I started my program, 

Noogleberry+Herbs= Amazing growth!!!

Fenugreek and Fennel are my favorite combo as they work very great together, they're fairly cheap if you know where to buy them.

Evening Primrose Oil is good also, I used to use it for my menstrual cramps and PMS symptoms. It's a bit pricier than the fennel and fenugreek though

Saw Palmetto I haven't taken in a while but it helped slow down my facial hair growth

L arginine I stopped taking because I had an allergic reaction to it one time so I stay away from it  Sad

Maca Helped me grow some booty as well haha!  Big Grin but what I've noticed for best results, you should workout daily to build muscle

Ainterol PM I love taking the pills and cream and noticed a difference in my breast shape immediately, the only thing I would watch out for is to not take too much at first because it can mess up your cycle

Hops I only used it once but I love it, it gave me tingles which is a sign of growth!  Big Grin

Flaxseed oil for massage really helped but lately I've been using coconut oil when I pump since the smell isn't so strong

Gingko Biloba I took this a long time ago with a bunch of other herbs, not sure if this did anything or not..

And yeah, these are all the herbs I took throughout my journey that I can think of Smile  they all helped me grow but the noogleberry really boosted my progress. Hoped this helped!

Thanks so much for responding! I've gotten such great advice on this forum. Smile

I've been taking fenugreek & saw palmetto as well as MSM, I think I'll add some maca and fennel! Can't quite afford a Noogleberry yet but everyone is suggesting it so maybe I should really invest in it. It's just so large and embarassing lol. 

My chest is about 32.5", waist is 24", and butt is 37"! I do glute workouts 2x a week so I've already grown my butt quite a bit, but wouldn't mind some additional oomph from Maca lol. 

Thanks again. I'm really gonna look to your journey as my inspiration!

hello tinydear,

If you can't afford the noogleberry now, you can always buy the Kangzhu cups and pump  Smile I've used it in the past and I've gotten some gains from it, it is way cheaper than the noogleberry however it doesn't go all the way up to a XL like the noogleberry.  You're 32.5" so the large should work fine for you, it is the same size as the medium noogleberry, once you grow out of the kangzhu Large, buy the large contoured noogleberry. I you feel embarrassed or afraid that someone in your house is going to find the cups, try hiding them in your closet lol the noogleberry system comes with a cute little bag so you're able to stuff your cups there!

(03-07-2017, 12:37 PM)Shanasia Wrote:  hello tinydear,

If you can't afford the noogleberry now, you can always buy the Kangzhu cups and pump  Smile I've used it in the past and I've gotten some gains from it, it is way cheaper than the noogleberry however it doesn't go all the way up to a XL like the noogleberry.  You're 32.5" so the large should work fine for you, it is the same size as the medium noogleberry, once you grow out of the kangzhu Large, buy the large contoured noogleberry. I you feel embarrassed or afraid that someone in your house is going to find the cups, try hiding them in your closet lol the noogleberry system comes with a cute little bag so you're able to stuff your cups there!

Thanks, you're so sweet for giving so much advice!  Smile  I was wondering about the Kangzhu because I couldn't find medium cups online anywhere, but if I can fit a large then I guess I could give it a go! My breasts are very saggy from two pregnancies and I really want to fill the tops in more. Sad  

How has your NBE journey been going since your last update?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon