Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi,new to NBE, starting herbal program

Okay, just measured myself after pumping for and hour on each breast, I'm 38.2"  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin 

Oh wow! I found a bottle of Ainterol PM in my room with a few capsules in it that'll last approximately up to 10 days, luckily my monthly arrived a few days ago so now I can cycle them, woohoo! I'll try buying some more capsules, cream, and the PM atomizer next month along with my other herbs to begin my herb program again. Wish me luck!  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Hey girl. Smile

I have a Kangzhu pump now, and I've been taking fenugreek, fennel, saw palmetto, MSM, vitamin C, and maca. I don't get swelling from the pumping, and don't feel any tingling or growing pains or anything from the supplements. Sad I think I'll get some EPO to add to the mix. Maybe l-arginine also.

I did buy some Ainterol PM, but I'm guessing that can't be taken with fenugreek and such? I read somewhere shatavari is better with PM. Any suggestions? I know we're all different, but I'm kind of using the same mix as you so was wondering what you think. Smile

Hi! I have several questions,

How much fenugreek, fennel, saw palmetto, and maca are you taking? What brand? How long have you been taking them? I didn't grow an inch until the second or third month starting my program. If you're not feeling tingles, you can always bump the dosage.  Big Grin Big Grin

When you use the Kangzhu, each time you pump, do you feel a slight tugging and your breast getting sucked into the cup? Sometimes the green part on the top of the Kangzhu pump gets stuck, if you can, try fiddling with it (gently though) to loosen it up a bit. After that, try pumping it, I remember with the Kangzhu, each time you pump there should be a clicking sound.

For the Ainterol PM, only start the day your monthly arrives up to 15 days, after that take something like fennel or fenugreek (or both). I never heard of shatavari nor have I used it but saw palmetto is great with PM, though it is not necessary, you can take both PM and saw palmetto.

(03-08-2017, 11:49 PM)Shanasia Wrote:  Hi! I have several questions,

How much fenugreek, fennel, saw palmetto, and maca are you taking? What brand? How long have you been taking them? I didn't grow an inch until the second or third month starting my program. If you're not feeling tingles, you can always bump the dosage.  Big Grin Big Grin

When you use the Kangzhu, each time you pump, do you feel a slight tugging and your breast getting sucked into the cup? Sometimes the green part on the top of the Kangzhu pump gets stuck, if you can, try fiddling with it (gently though) to loosen it up a bit. After that, try pumping it, I remember with the Kangzhu, each time you pump there should be a clicking sound.

For the Ainterol PM, only start the day your monthly arrives up to 15 days, after that take something like fennel or fenugreek (or both). I never heard of shatavari nor have I used it but saw palmetto is great with PM, though it is not necessary, you can take both PM and saw palmetto.

Thanks for responding! Smile

Unfortunately the maca has run out, but I think I was taking about 3500mg a day? I was taking 3500mg a day of the fenugreek! But I actually decided to stop and do a milk thistle cleanse because I'm showing symptoms of estrogen dominance.  Maybe someday I can try that combo again.  

And yes I definitely pump until I feel a tugging. I did recently decide to try wiggling the airlock thingy to release air and then I pump again, and release a bit more. I think I may be swelling like a half an inch? Cause I measure about 33.5 after a decent pump session. But idk, maybe it's how I'm holding the tape!

Unfortunately I was on depo shot and haven't really had periods since getting off it. I can't properly cycle with anything. :c

Thanks again for the response! You've been helpful! One more thing, if you don't mind my asking... how do you know when it's time to size up? Circumference-wise I feel I can't stuff my whole breast in (my right breast anyway) but when I pump, my breast only goes up to about 5.5 cm (6 cm before I release) so I'm not exactly FILLING the cup. Should my nipple be nearly touching the end? :\  I feel like if I get a smaller size though my whole breast won't fit.

Thanks in advance!!

(05-08-2017, 11:29 PM)tinydear Wrote:  

Unfortunately the maca has run out, but I think I was taking about 3500mg a day? I was taking 3500mg a day of the fenugreek! But I actually decided to stop and do a milk thistle cleanse because I'm showing symptoms of estrogen dominance.  Maybe someday I can try that combo again.  

And yes I definitely pump until I feel a tugging. I did recently decide to try wiggling the airlock thingy to release air and then I pump again, and release a bit more. I think I may be swelling like a half an inch? Cause I measure about 33.5 after a decent pump session. But idk, maybe it's how I'm holding the tape!

Unfortunately I was on depo shot and haven't really had periods since getting off it. I can't properly cycle with anything. :c

Thanks again for the response! You've been helpful! One more thing, if you don't mind my asking... how do you know when it's time to size up? Circumference-wise I feel I can't stuff my whole breast in (my right breast anyway) but when I pump, my breast only goes up to about 5.5 cm (6 cm before I release) so I'm not exactly FILLING the cup. Should my nipple be nearly touching the end? :\  I feel like if I get a smaller size though my whole breast won't fit.

Thanks in advance!!
Hey!

How often do you pump and what method do you use? Pump and release or pump and hold method? Pump and release is when you pump your breast and hold  for about 10-15 minutes and hold it, every 3 minutes or so release some of the air out and pump again. Once the 15 minutes are up you can release all the air out and start over. Pump and hold is when you simply pump as much of your breast as possible and hold for 10-15 minutes. I prefer doing the pump and  release followed by the pump and hold method for better swelling  Big Grin Big Grin 

Your dosage of fenugreek sounds great! That's the amount I used to take  Blush after a while, you'll start smelling like maple syrup!!! Do not get a smaller cup size, it is good to have some wiggle room when your breasts begins expand in the cups. When I grew out of the Kangzhu's, my nipples began to touch the ends of the cups, pumping became painful because the sides of my breasts are squeezed against the cups. After a while, you won't notice as much swelling as you did when you first used the Kangzhu once you begin to grow out if it. Your swelling won't last as long either, that's when you should upgrade to a larger size, when you do, I highly recommend the large contoured noogleberry.  Big Grin Tongue

(06-08-2017, 05:37 AM)Shanasia Wrote:  
(05-08-2017, 11:29 PM)tinydear Wrote:  

Thanks in advance!!
Hey!

How often do you pump and what method do you use? Pump and release or pump and hold method? Pump and release is when you pump your breast and hold  for about 10-15 minutes and hold it, every 3 minutes or so release some of the air out and pump again. Once the 15 minutes are up you can release all the air out and start over. Pump and hold is when you simply pump as much of your breast as possible and hold for 10-15 minutes. I prefer doing the pump and  release followed by the pump and hold method for better swelling  Big Grin Big Grin 

Your dosage of fenugreek sounds great! That's the amount I used to take  Blush after a while, you'll start smelling like maple syrup!!! Do not get a smaller cup size, it is good to have some wiggle room when your breasts begins expand in the cups. When I grew out of the Kangzhu's, my nipples began to touch the ends of the cups, pumping became painful because the sides of my breasts are squeezed against the cups. After a while, you won't notice as much swelling as you did when you first used the Kangzhu once you begin to grow out if it. Your swelling won't last as long either, that's when you should upgrade to a larger size, when you do, I highly recommend the large contoured noogleberry.  Big Grin Tongue

Hey Smile

I pump about 5 days a week, 1-2 hours (two one hour sessions). I thought I was doing pump and release but that sounds different! I pump until it starts to feel a little uncomfortable, then release some air (about half a centimeter), wait 7 minutes, release ALL the air, take the dome off, and massage for 2 minutes! Then repeat for like an hour or so. I need to try what you said instead! That sounds so much more effective. 

& thanks, that's good info! I can't imagine my breast ever reaching the end though lol. I just feel like that'll mean my breasts are really long and not big and full hahaha.  The noogleberry seems so inexpensive to me now since I've been considering the bosom beauty. But I've seen people get awesome results from the NB!! Including you. Smile

One last thing!

Did you cycle the EPO when you used it?

No, I've never cycled EPO, just Ainterol PM  Big Grin

You'll be surprised, once you find the right pumping technique and do it consistently, your nipples will eventually touch the ends if the cups lol. If you want to invest in the noogleberry, I recommend making an account in the forums because depending on the amount of posts you make, you can earn a discount for your purchases.   Big Grin

Forgot to add, my herbs came in the mail a few days ago  Blush here's is my program so far. These are all Nature Way brand btw:

Morning: 

Maca  525 mg x 3: I like to take maca in the morning because it give me energy, if I take it at night I have difficulty sleeping.

Saw palmetto 585mg x 3

Night:

Fenugreek 610 mg x 4

Fennel  480 mg x 3

Hops 310 mg x 3: I like to take hops at night because it helps calm the nerves and helps me fall asleep, I take this before bed  Blush

And there you have it, my NBE program for now, I'll try ordering the Ainterol PM and progesterone cream next week!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon