Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi,new to NBE, starting herbal program

(06-08-2017, 06:50 PM)Shanasia Wrote:  No, I've never cycled EPO, just Ainterol PM  Big Grin

You'll be surprised, once you find the right pumping technique and do it consistently, your nipples will eventually touch the ends if the cups lol. If you want to invest in the noogleberry, I recommend making an account in the forums because depending on the amount of posts you make, you can earn a discount for your purchases.   Big Grin

Oh wow that's good to know! I'll definitely make an account over there then! Thanks. Smile

(06-08-2017, 10:53 PM)tinydear Wrote:  
(06-08-2017, 06:50 PM)Shanasia Wrote:  No, I've never cycled EPO, just Ainterol PM  Big Grin

You'll be surprised, once you find the right pumping technique and do it consistently, your nipples will eventually touch the ends if the cups lol. If you want to invest in the noogleberry, I recommend making an account in the forums because depending on the amount of posts you make, you can earn a discount for your purchases.   Big Grin

Oh wow that's good to know! I'll definitely make an account over there then! Thanks. Smile

You're welcome  Big Grin if you're wondering, I have the same username in the noogleberry forums if you'd like to see my progress when I started my noogleberry program. I have several pictures over there that I never posted here which will give you the chance to see what the breasts look like after an hour or two of pumping.  Blush Yes if you make an account I believe you qualify for a 10% discount, since I used to post there often, I received a 15% discount.

(06-08-2017, 11:27 PM)Shanasia Wrote:  
(06-08-2017, 10:53 PM)tinydear Wrote:  

You're welcome  Big Grin if you're wondering, I have the same username in the noogleberry forums if you'd like to see my progress when I started my noogleberry program. I have several pictures over there that I never posted here which will give you the chance to see what the breasts look like after an hour or two of pumping.  Blush Yes if you make an account I believe you qualify for a 10% discount, since I used to post there often, I received a 15% discount.

Okay, I'll look for you!!! Thanks again! <3

Hello everyone!

Long time no see  since my last NBE journey. I've been on a long hiatus for a while but I'm back with a new program, I just purchased the Noogleberry airlock XL contoured cups with the new silicone rings and I want to grow my breasts again!!!! Big Grin

So right now, my breasts are 37", I just can't seem to maintain my bust to 38" for long, I'm not sure if it's due to the large contoured cups or what... Anyways, here's my new program! I wanted to try out BO, so far, it's been approximately three months:

Morning:
1 Kelp
1 Vitamin C
2 MSM capsule
1 Raw Pituitary
2 BO

Night (before bed)
1 Raw Pituitary
2 BO
1 Vitamin C
2 MSM

Follicular phase
Morning:
1 Vitamin C
2 MSM
1 Raw Pituitary
2 BO

Night:
1 Vitamin C
2 MSM
2 BO
1 Raw Pituitary

Luteal phase
1 Vitamin E

For the luteal phase, I'm just taking vitamin E, should I try anything else or just take it easy? I was thinking about taking PM again for 15 days but I need to save $$$ lol. Good to be back!

Might as well add my experience with BO since it's already been three months. My period has been much light and I hardly get any cramps like I used to.. My hips are rounding up which is a plus for me and my skin is more softer, I haven't experienced any breakouts on my face (thank goodness) that's what I read online and it is what some ladies experienced. My lips were always plump but after taking BO, I've noticed they look more pouty. Overall, my face and body looks more feminine.  Blush

(20-10-2019, 05:47 PM)Shanasia Wrote:  Might as well add my experience with BO since it's already been three months. My period has been much light and I hardly get any cramps like I used to.. My hips are rounding up which is a plus for me and my skin is more softer, I haven't experienced any breakouts on my face (thank goodness) that's what I read online and it is what some ladies experienced. My lips were always plump but after taking BO, I've noticed they look more pouty. Overall, my face and body looks more feminine.  Blush

YAY one of the biggest inspirations is back! Good to hear from you Shanasia ! xx

(20-10-2019, 08:21 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(20-10-2019, 05:47 PM)Shanasia Wrote:  Might as well add my experience with BO since it's already been three months. My period has been much light and I hardly get any cramps like I used to.. My hips are rounding up which is a plus for me and my skin is more softer, I haven't experienced any breakouts on my face (thank goodness) that's what I read online and it is what some ladies experienced. My lips were always plump but after taking BO, I've noticed they look more pouty. Overall, my face and body looks more feminine.  Blush

YAY one of the biggest inspirations is back! Good to hear from you Shanasia ! xx

Aww thank you! Good to be back! I still lurked within the forums in search for a new program and I wanted to try out BO and raw pituitary from Swanson. So far so good, can't wait to use my XL domes, I honestly think the large contoured stunned my progress as I would swell to 38" but it never became permanent... T_T

BO has been doing a wonderful job filling out my hip dips! The bum is more rounder for sure, my breasts are more rounder but hasn't really pushed out yet if that makes sense. I'm naturally a pear so I'm not surprised that the growth went straight to my butt/hip region. BO is a slow process but I'm loving it so far.

Question to those who take PM and BO, do you recommend it? Does it mess with your cycle? Do you think it's necessary to take BO and PM? If I do purchase PM again, I just want the capsules and cream. Everything single time I try to purchase the capsules while they're on sale on the Ainterol website, they're always out of stock! LOL!  Dodgy

Very coincidentally you're back and doing a bo program, I have been reading bo programs a lot last week lol.
What brand bo are you using? I am so scared of the risks from bo, but lately I would so love to try it and just do crazy instead of freaked out by every thing. Soo many girls are doing well on that stuff!! Hope you're going to grow!

(20-10-2019, 10:10 PM)hannah Wrote:  Very coincidentally you're back and doing a bo program, I have been reading bo programs a lot last week lol.
What brand bo are you using? I am so scared of the risks from bo, but lately I would so love to try it and just do crazy instead of freaked out by every thing. Soo many girls are doing well on that stuff!! Hope you're going to grow!

Hi Hannah,

All of the supplements I'm currently taking are from Swanson. What risks are you afraid of if you don't mind me asking? I've been taking it and my period came on schedule and consistently, and I have little to no cramps. With fenugreek, down there smells of maple syrup while with BO, you don't really smell anything to be honest... I don't have to brace myself during my menstruation like I used to, lol!  Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon