Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Advise a newbie on makeover for 2013!

Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum and found it only a few days ago. I'm pleasantly surprised by the amount of information on this forum and the helpful and encouraging spirit!

I'm hoping to get some advice on what to do, so here's a bit of information about me. I'm asian and have been underweight most of my life except when I was a toddler. As a little girl, I was a picky (unadventurous) eater but have never had any eating disorders. I eat normally though I don't have a large appetite, and I suppose having a sluggish digestive system doesn't help, as I'm often constipated.

Now in my late 30s, I'm a petite 5 feet and slightly less than 90 lbs, and have difficulty gaining weight, and when I do it goes to the tummy and face, rather than where I most need the fats! Rolleyes I'm single and have never had children. This being a brand new year, I'll like to have a makeover as I'm tired of being skinny and having an unfeminine physique. I've underdeveloped breasts--around 28AA--typical of tanner stage 4.

Plastic surgery is out for me, so I'm attracted to NBE, but here's the catch: both my maternal and paternal grandmothers died of breast cancer, so I'm worried about the potential negative side effects of phytoestrogens. I've read about saliva hormone testing being highly recommended before anyone embarks on NBE, but I'm not sure how readily available it is in my country.

Despite having tried out Dr Lee's hormone balance test, I'm unclear about my hormone levels as I have just one or two ticks in each category. I've been battling acne (worst when I was in my late teens/young adulthood) for more than 2 decades and it's under control but my skin is oily, sensitive and prone to clogging. My hair is fine and not thick, which makes me think I may have excess androgens, but I also suffer from insomnia, some fatigue, foggy thinking and memory issues, although I can't rule out sufficient rest as the cause of the last three symptoms!

So what do you recommend I do for NBE? I'm keen on PM and may also do some breast massages with just a lotion or jojoba oil. I may also get a collagen supplement but I want to keep everything as safe and simple as can be, and just grow from an AA to A or small B and keep it at that size. Am hoping to get results in 3-6 months if possible as I'm worried about long term effects of phytoestrogens. I don't want to mess up my hormones or confuse myself with multiple types of pills and end up giving up early.

Thanks for reading my super long thesis, and hope to hear from some wise ones soon! Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon