Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Please please help me out???

I have to agree with CHDchest here. It doesn't sound like he was trying to say he didn't like your chest hun, it sounds like he is picking up on your insecurity and trying to make you feel better. You could still be a late bloomer. I know girls that went from A's and B's to C's and D's in their early 20's.

So keep your head high. You are still young and still have plenty of time to develop. Massage like crazy, there are tons of posts on this forum on different massages and how to do them. I think if I knew about this when I was your age, I may have not needed to get into NBE when I was older as I would have grown from it during puberty.

Hello ladies, and please don't smack me down, but I'd like to reassure LifeIsBeautiful that you are really not that unusual. When I was in high school, most of the girls were not any more blessed than you. And those that developed more and earlier were often passed up later by girls such as yourself. (Believe me, I paid attention to such things)! You also have to understand, that us guys have an un-erring ability to take a well-intentioned thought and screw it all up when we try to express it. Wink We're kinda made that way. Don't stress over it, and best of luck!

Thank you so much CHDchest, Anastasia, PattiJT Smile Gosh I love this place! I'll definitely stick to regular massages, n hope for the best Smile Big Grin
PattiJT, so true! He's an amazing writer but tends to screw up with words when talking :/ thank you! SmileSmileBlushSmile

You are most welcome! And, while you're enjoying your relationship with him, remember that patience is a key to many things, NBE included. Don't rush the NBE thing, or let yourself get too wrapped up in it. You have too many other things taking place in your life to get bogged down with this alone. Enjoy!! Best of luck. Patti

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon