Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

help with saggy ,deflated breasts after breastfeeding

Star 

Hello everyone,

I am 30 and I have breastfed 4 babies and my boobs are tired and deflated looking.

I was a 38C and now I am like a 36B. I ware a B, because it holds my girls together better and gives me a little push up. Blush

I got a tip from JTX, for me to try 3600 mg of fenugreek a day to plump my breasts back up.Wink

I wanted to know if all brands of fenugreek are the same or can someone let me know a brand that they know works?

I also heard a lot about massage with flax oil. Is that an option that may help or should I wait until my breasts are a little fuller?

Thanks Smile
Stargazer

(22-01-2013, 08:32 PM)Stargazer Wrote:  Hello everyone,

I am 30 and I have breastfed 4 babies and my boobs are tired and deflated looking.

I was a 38C and now I am like a 36B. I ware a B, because it holds my girls together better and gives me a little push up. Blush

I got a tip from JTX, for me to try 3600 mg of fenugreek a day to plump my breasts back up.Wink

I wanted to know if all brands of fenugreek are the same or can someone let me know a brand that they know works?

I also heard a lot about massage with flax oil. Is that an option that may help or should I wait until my breasts are a little fuller?

Thanks Smile
Stargazer

eat good fat and more protein for firmness, flaxseed oil is good
try to do a bit chest exercise too
dont neglect the power of massageSmile

you can try this recipe and eat it every night one hour before sleep if youre interested

red wine papaya soup:
cook a few raw tomato make it into paste, add red wine (you adjust the amount you like to add), add in sliced green papaya and PM(optional, i didnt add it in but its good for post breast feeding), cook for awhile before you turn off the gas, add in sugar or honey for better taste

hope it helps..
Star 

BoostYourBust,

Thank you for the advice and the recipe, it means a lot to me that you took your time to give me some advice. I appreciate it Blush

Cant wait to try itTongue

Thanks,
StargazerWink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon