Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

3 months on PM??

Star 

I've been on PM for 3 months now and have had absolutely no change or progress. Does anyone have any suggestions? Feeling really down now and starting to consider just saving up for surgery over the next few years (fat transfer).

I know that PM takes a long while to work but I would have thought that after 3 months there would be something!

Sorry to be a downer, wishing everyone luck with their programmes

what other supplements are you taking with your PM? enough calcium? protein?

Yes a skin and hair multivitamin.

can you give a but more Information on your routine? how much you take of what / when you take what / if your cycling / if you're having any "symptoms" etc.

I am sorry for you don't give up what brand pm you use?
also start size? or are you overweight? you don't say there are many logical reasons for pm to not work also may just not be right for you. it work better if your already developed and just want big for me it worked very fast i think i start about c cup.

maybe pm is not for you what about saliva hormone test to see what you need or just try a different method like glandular that works on alot of people pueraria dosent.
also fat transfer still not a sure way of gain i read someone on here lost all fat gained from transfer after spending all the money and using the recommended brava system withsurgical fat transfer .

I had the same thing happen, it makes a big difference what brand you are on also. The ainterol is pure and I have gotten good results.
I was taking the ainterol pills in the morning and at night for about 5 months with not much results. I switched to the ainterol powder and fill the pills myself, I also added fenugreek caps. I take one of each in the morning and at night, now a few weeks later I have grown a full cup size. Don't give up!!

Well I take this -->http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/100-ORGANIC-PUERARIA-MIRIFICA-200-1-POWDER-extract-of-White-Kwao-Krua-/140660981575?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Vitamins_Supplements&hash=item20c00c3f47

I have no side effects, I'm not overweight, I'm ~34AA. The PM seems good from this brand, I've had no trouble from it.

I take I skin, hair and nails multivitamin which has everything you could ever want in it and one scoop of the PM above.

Thanks for the support xx

Oh and I take it for 3 weeks with a one week break during my period. I'm not on any birth control.

There is a lot of crap stuff on the market. Very hard to deter which brands are legit and which are bunk. Anyway, you are starting from nothing so any gains will be slow. What I recommend is getting your hormones checked out. Then see if there is an inbalance. You may need to be on a progesterone program. Or add progesterone to your pm program.

Also are you massaging? It is pretty essential.

When you talk about fat transfer. Is that the stem cell enriched one?

hi there,
I didn´t notice a change in the beginning. After the 4th or 5th cycle I had amazing changes. The swelling scared the s**t out of me and I had to reduce the dosis to half and this phase I get swelling with just one pill each morning.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon