Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast slapping really works!

Thanks for dredging up this thread, Nickie. I haven't seen it and it's very interesting.

Apparently the Asian lady's treatment involves kneading action that guides the fat from areas around the breast pushing it towards the breast, creating a fuller appearance and size.

I've heard of similar results from moistening a snug well-fitting bra and gently pulling more fat and flesh into the bra area every so often. I've tried this, though I didn't stay with it long enough to check results, but it an have visible short term results, anyway. I suspect if you do it for long enough the fat may stay in place permanently.

The slapping idea is interesting, though. Perhaps the slapping has some way of breaking apart whatever binds the fat in the surrounding area so it will more easily move toward the breast.

If the German soldiers were just filling their milk sacs, that should be a temporary enlargement, of course. The fat manipulation could as well, since fat cells tend to enlarge and deflate with weight gain and loss. However, if you put all these clues together with what we know about negative pressure through suction devices, you might put together a more efficient breast enlargement strategy. I'm going to spend some time thinking about this one.

I started slapping.. What about paddeling, caneing, clamping weights?

Those things may have benefits for certain individuals, but I don't think breast enlargement is necessarily one of them.

Actually, I suppose the weights might stretch things a bit, but that's only if you want the more flat and floppy look, I suppose.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon