Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast slapping really works!

Here's what I found online about the Thai breast slapping salon just in case you happen to be in Bangkok and fancy a visit. $600 for two 15 min sessions.

"For more on the shop, Ban Tobnom, visit www.bantobnom.com. Address: 32/78 Ramintra Soi 65, Lad Prao, Bangkok. Tel: +66 (0)2 945 8296." From an article on CNN.com

Oh and here's a vid of her in action:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81870647/

Probably 600 baht. Makes me wonder. The owner has small breasts. Can't be that affective.

Hi Usehername,

great to hear that it actually has some effect! Big Grin
How are you doing your slapping routine?
In the video, she just kind of.. slaps..haha

(31-01-2013, 01:38 AM)Babakins Wrote:  Here's what I found online about the Thai breast slapping salon just in case you happen to be in Bangkok and fancy a visit. $600 for two 15 min sessions.

"For more on the shop, Ban Tobnom, visit www.bantobnom.com. Address: 32/78 Ramintra Soi 65, Lad Prao, Bangkok. Tel: +66 (0)2 945 8296." From an article on CNN.com

Oh and here's a vid of her in action:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81870647/

Yeah I'll pass.
My roommate does it for free. Smile

(31-01-2013, 01:58 AM)jiberish Wrote:  Probably 600 baht. Makes me wonder. The owner has small breasts. Can't be that affective.

If it doesn't work then it doesn't work but its not killing anyone to try. I would never pay money for that when I can just do it for free. If you don't like it, then don't try it. And you cant tell what size the owner breasts are, she has a baggy shirt on. My breast look bigger or smaller depended on my shirt. Also bras, Iv been mistaken for a B cup when I was only an AA. Or completely flat chested in other bras. Plus shes older now and breast size can change with age.

I should have titled the thread differently because I don't know if it definitely works, but I do believe it might have some merit to it as I said.

(01-02-2013, 01:25 AM)JC333 Wrote:  Hi Usehername,

great to hear that it actually has some effect! Big Grin
How are you doing your slapping routine?
In the video, she just kind of.. slaps..haha

Hi JC333

I usually do it 10 mins a day. Along with regular massage. My roommate pretty much just mimics the video.
My breast have been looking very nice and full lately but that could also be attribute to the other NBE things I do. I've had some slight growth and have almost completely corrected my tubular breasts. I have never liked my breast so much. Big Grin
Regardless of whats causing it, the slapping makes them look nice and plump afterwards. I don't know if there will be any permanent benefits but it feels pretty good and helps with swelling.

Rainbow 

@usehername

your so lucky to have someone do that for you Tongue +jealous lol but about how hard does he slap? I try not to do it to hard but enough to cause the breasts to redden to a bright red color. I don't want to be hitting to hard or not hard enough.

(01-02-2013, 12:07 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  @usehername

your so lucky to have someone do that for you Tongue +jealous lol but about how hard does he slap? I try not to do it to hard but enough to cause the breasts to redden to a bright red color. I don't want to be hitting to hard or not hard enough.

I am lucky! I was just going to do it to myself but he volunteered to help so. Since we do ten min sessions they can get slightly red but it goes away within a couple mins. There should definitely be no bruising, long lasting redness, broken blood vessels, etc. Medium pressure works good for me.

Apparently,
"The Thai Health Ministry conducted a six-month study on them and acknowledged her technique as a viable alternative to plastic surgery."

Now if only there was more information on what this woman's "secret technique" is. Big Grin

I'm interested in trying this out as well! I've seen that article with the lady and her breast slapping technique quite awhile back and I'd really like to see some Before and After photos of some of her clients! (not because I don't believe it, but because I'm curious as to how drastic the growth is within a certain amount of time/sessions) I could never afford her services, so I'll try it on my own. Tongue

I'm wondering though - is it necessary to do the breast slapping without a bra, or can I still wear a bra and shirt? I mean, does it make a difference if it's direct skin contact or not? As long as you're hitting the right areas, it should be fine, right...? What do you guys think? Huh

I remember hearing about the technique on Manswers Tongue.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon