Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM program

As I mentioned in my intro page, I hadn't planned on taking PM to increase breast size but to increase overall health and energy along with my placenta pills. After a lot of research I became fixated on also using it to help increase the size of my small breasts.

I was originally a 34B and during pregnancy swelled up to a 34C, three days after each birth I had volley-ball-sized boobs that went down to a 34D while nursing....afterwards, not only did I have stretchmarks, but I also shrunk down to a very deflated 34A.

my starting stats;

weight - 59.7kg
over - 79.5cm
under - 75cm
across bust - 86cm
bra size - 34A

hips - 86cm
waist - 69cm
butt - 98cm

I started out on the 28th of December taking;

collagen 11,000mg
red clover and soy 250mg each
calcium 800mg
various other vitamins / minerals for general health

I should probably mention that I am always dehydrated, no matter how much I drink, so within two weeks I had already swelled up a lot because my body was now actually storing fluids (I'm guessing from the collagen) so by the 18th of January when my placenta finally came and I could add two caps daily (500mg) my measurements were;

weight - 61.2kg
over - 85cm
under - 76cm
across - 86cm

waist - 70cm
hip - 89cm
butt - 96

I also added papaya enzyms 250mg to my routine at this time. my skin, which would usually break out around ovulation, seems clearer and fairer, I don't feel as exhausted anymore and i feel better in general. My tummy usually bloats out in the evening, and it hasn't been the past two weeks, so I'm putting this down to the enzymes. So now after my PM arrived, and yesterday I got my period, I took out my tape measure to see the months result before starting with what i hope will be my miracle herb....

weight 61.2kg (no change)
over - 85cm
under - 76cm
across - 88cm

waist - 70cm
hip - 87cm
butt - 96cm

I'm actually fitting into a 34B at the moment, not tight, but also not gappy. I've gained 4.5cm over, 1cm under, 2cm across my bust. My waistand hips gained 1cm, my butt lost 2cm. I'm happy.

My routine from now on will be;

Day 1-14
Morning - placenta 250mg, calcium 400mg, Hyaluronic acid 60mg, papaya enzymes 250mg
Evening - placenta 250mg, PM 350mg, collagen 11,000mg, calcium 400mg, papaya enzymes 250mg

Day 15-28
Morning - placenta 250mg, calcium 400mg, hyaluronic acid 60mg, red-clover and soy 500mg, papaya enzymes 250mg
Evening - placenta 250mg, calcium 400mg, collagen 11,000mg, papaya enzymes 250mg

every day f-cup easy cream twice a day.

i measured after my shower this morning and noticed i lost 2cm....this is such a novelty for me! i've never had any swelling before my period, or at least nothing noticable.

i've noticed i don't have no much stiffness or fluid in my knees, not sure which supplement is helping here though. my boobs are not heavy or plumped at the moment, last day of my period and fourth day on PM.

i remember reading in a post somewhere in this forum about asian facial readings, and what stayed with me was the part about acne or blemishes around the chin and jaw line, that this means the liver / intestines need a good cleansing. i should have bookmarked that page, i can't find it again....

day 5...

i woke up this morning with achey breasts. it's not tingles or pains like i've read others here have had, they're only achey if i touch them. they're also not so squishy or jelly-like today either....heavy and firmer.

i had been thinking about ramping up my PM dosis on days 6-12, but it would be ridiculous to do so if i'm reacting well to a lower dose...i guess i'll decide that for definit tomorrow morning

Good luck with your program, I'm a former nursing mom who wants to regain fullness as well Smile

(28-01-2013, 06:09 PM)ElleR Wrote:  Good luck with your program, I'm a former nursing mom who wants to regain fullness as well Smile

thank you, wish you the best of luck too, i've heard it's a little easier if you've to "re"gain than it is to gain, so let's hope it's true. are you using PM too?

I heard that too! Yes I'm using pm, your program seems a little more complex than mine, I'm hoping I can get away with taking PM and upping my calorie intake Smile.

i added calcium because it seems people were getting better results with it, although if you have a good calcium intake already there's no need to add more or you'd risk kidney stones. the placenta is something i've wanted to try for a while now for it amazing health benifits....actually just a cooincidence that it's supposed to help nbe too.

Yes placenta is meant to contain a lot of nutrients. Just out of curiosity is it your placenta? I've heard a lot of women get theirs turned into capsules now, which I think is pretty cool considering how good it's meant to be for you.

no, i never actually heard of placenta capsules before i came across an article about it a year ago, but the thought of having my own placenta made into capsules would have been very attractive. i take pig placenta from japan, i was so amazed at how good i felt after only a week on them that i ordered more....no multi vitamin has ever given me such an effect.

Update after one week....

weight 63.5kg
under 74.5cm
over 83.5cm
across 89cm

waist 70cm
hip 89.5cm
butt 98cm

personally i think this is mostly overall swelling because my body is now hydrating itself better. my boobs have changed shape, they're higher up and more in the middle (firming i guess) they feel plumper but that would also be the moisture in my skin (gooooood effect of my program)

i've had no growing pains....the tingles i think i've been convincing myself i can feel them

i can't stop looking at my skin, it looks so different, so nice....i'd keep taking all these supplements just for this effect.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon