Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Butt growth questions!

Smile 

Hello everyone!

I have been searching the net for ways to get curves in the butt/thigh area and I think I'm definitely going to try Maca. The results look so promising, and I might as well just try it!

I also saw that you can use PM on your butt & thigh area too... If I have PM (Puerirea mirifica....or however it's spelled Blush) in the "pill/herbal" form could I take the herb out of the pill and turn it into some kind of lotion? Or just rub the herb onto my butt/thigh area?

I don't have the money to buy another form of PM so if there's a way I can use the herbs in the actual capsules that'd be great!

Hello again Ally Smile

You most certainly can! Like I wrote in my post to your other question, you can mix the powder in the capsule with lotion to make your own home-made PM cream. Honestly there really is no need to apply it to your butt, because PM applied directly to an area will not convert directly to fat there. The way these topical hormones work is that they enter your bloodstream and with the increase in hormones, your body adds the fat to wherever the estrogens tell it to. So it all depends on how your body reacts to the extra estrogens. This is why people who do not even apply PM to their buttocks might still gain it there. But it will help to directly massage that area, for the same reason that it helps to massage the breasts: aiding to stimulate tissue growth by getting the blood flowing to that area.

This might probably work for you but it will more than likely be a very slow process and will definitely only be adding fat. If you want guaranteed results, and if you want a more shapely and perky butt (which is due to adding muscle), exercising (specifically weight training) is the way to go. In the end, it all depends on what your goals are. Good luck!! Let me know if you have any more questions related to butt growth.

[quote='timarie' pid='67516' dateline='1359636453']
Hello again Ally Smile

You most certainly can! Like I wrote in my post to your other question, you can mix the powder in the capsule with lotion to make your own home-made PM cream. Honestly there really is no need to apply it to your butt, because PM applied directly to an area will not convert directly to fat there. The way these topical hormones work is that they enter your bloodstream and with the increase in hormones, your body adds the fat to wherever the estrogens tell it to. So it all depends on how your body reacts to the extra estrogens. This is why people who do not even apply PM to their buttocks might still gain it there. But it will help to directly massage that area, for the same reason that it helps to massage the breasts: aiding to stimulate tissue growth by getting the blood flowing to that area.

I've been reading the forums here for nearly a week and there's ALOT of info to take in. If you don't mind simplifying something for me so that at least one thing in my mind is less confusing... "your body adds the fat to wherever the estrogens tell it to" how do we get the estrogens to tell the fat to go to ur boobs or butt specifically? I get the feeling that's a really dumb question and one that i should be able to answer after all the reading that i've done! But if you could clear that up for me i would really appreciate it!!Blush

[quote='timarie' pid='67516' dateline='1359636453']
Hello again Ally Smile

I've been reading the forums here for nearly a week and there's ALOT of info to take in. If you don't mind simplifying something for me so that at least one thing in my mind is less confusing... "your body adds the fat to wherever the estrogens tell it to" how do we get the estrogens to tell the fat to go to ur boobs or butt specifically? I get the feeling that's a really dumb question and one that i should be able to answer after all the reading that i've done! But if you could clear that up for me i would really appreciate it!!Blush

(31-01-2013, 01:47 PM)timarie Wrote:  Good luck!! Let me know if you have any more questions related to butt growth.

Thank you! I will definitely try this out Smile

Hello bootylicious ladies! I was intrigued to post some advice on this thread as a person who's an owner of a big butt (and planning on making it bigger!)

It's all about diet and excercise! I stumbled upon this girl's tumblr page: http://fitnessforlife3.tumblr.com/post/3...ding-diary

And she has a facebook page if you scroll to the bottom where she has all her before and after pics! She is oriental Asian and she managed to not necessarily get her butt huge, but make it stick out and give it a very round shape, which made it LOOK huge! Have a look at her diet and regime aswell! She says the main reason for the shapely butt was heavy weights with low reps and glute training resistance machines. Also she says you need to add whey protein to diet in order to gain sufficient weight in all areas of the body. Then you work at low intensity to burn fat and tone the upper body, and work the glutes and thighs at high intensity to solidify the fat you've gained from all that whey protein. However if you want skinny thighs and a big butt, this won't work as it will make thighs bigger too! But to be honest no matter what regime you undertake to gain a bigger butt, you will always get the thighs to go with it sadly!

Anyways I hope that link helps Smile

(17-04-2013, 08:12 AM)foxy_princess Wrote:  Hello bootylicious ladies! I was intrigued to post some advice on this thread as a person who's an owner of a big butt (and planning on making it bigger!)

It's all about diet and excercise! I stumbled upon this girl's tumblr page: http://fitnessforlife3.tumblr.com/post/3...ding-diary

And she has a facebook page if you scroll to the bottom where she has all her before and after pics! She is oriental Asian and she managed to not necessarily get her butt huge, but make it stick out and give it a very round shape, which made it LOOK huge! Have a look at her diet and regime aswell! She says the main reason for the shapely butt was heavy weights with low reps and glute training resistance machines. Also she says you need to add whey protein to diet in order to gain sufficient weight in all areas of the body. Then you work at low intensity to burn fat and tone the upper body, and work the glutes and thighs at high intensity to solidify the fat you've gained from all that whey protein. However if you want skinny thighs and a big butt, this won't work as it will make thighs bigger too! But to be honest no matter what regime you undertake to gain a bigger butt, you will always get the thighs to go with it sadly!

Anyways I hope that link helps Smile

Nice, Thanks for sharing, foxy_princess! It is always nice to see other people's routines to see the other things people do Smile I have posted my routine, and you can take a look at my waist-is-small-and-curves-are-kickin' program for a more condensed and compact version. I do not have everything laid out that I know or it would be so ridiculously long and overwhelming Tongue (plus I am still learning! I have only been at this for a little over a year now), so instead I am here for anyone's questions and will give them the information for which they are looking.

You said you are trying to build your butt, foxy_princess. What is your routine?

Thanks! Smile where can I find your program cause I'm new to the forum Rolleyes Blush . At the moment I'm broke so I don't really have a gym membership :'(
But I try to squat as much as possible, I'm starting out light! On sundays I do 1 hour of resistance/weights and 1 hour of zumba for overall toning and cardiovascular health. I'm still thinking of when to add whey protein to my diet!
Oooo and I try to avoid as much sat fats as it gives the butt that dimply look Sad I eat plenty of fish, fruit and veg and when I can be bothered, chicken/lamb Smile my key to getting a bigger butt is walking up long flights of stairs and heavy weights with low reps!

(17-04-2013, 08:02 PM)foxy_princess Wrote:  Thanks! Smile where can I find your program cause I'm new to the forum Rolleyes Blush . At the moment I'm broke so I don't really have a gym membership :'(
But I try to squat as much as possible, I'm starting out light! On sundays I do 1 hour of resistance/weights and 1 hour of zumba for overall toning and cardiovascular health. I'm still thinking of when to add whey protein to my diet!
Oooo and I try to avoid as much sat fats as it gives the butt that dimply look Sad I eat plenty of fish, fruit and veg and when I can be bothered, chicken/lamb Smile my key to getting a bigger butt is walking up long flights of stairs and heavy weights with low reps!

Hey! To see my program page, or anyone's program page for that matter, you click on the person's avatar or screen name and then it will bring you to their account. Then in the "Forum Info" box, click the hyperlink "Find all threads" and then you will see a list of all the threads I have started. Typically, you can find anyone's program pages that way. I will also attach the link anyway: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=14868

So it sounds as though you are new to your routine? It is good that you are starting out light, because as I'm sure you know you do not want to hurt yourself. I pulled my glute doing walking lunges when I first started (because I was over-enthusiastic and overly confident) and my routine was pretty smashed for the night. I also became incredibly paranoid in my future workouts lol. Only add weight when you know you are having too easy of a time! So yes what you are doing is great, especially considering that you do not have a gym. Other workouts (for which you do not need gym equipment) that I really recommend include the glute bridge, the hip thrust, and walking lunges. ESPECIALLY walking lunges. I am addicted to those!

As far as when to add protein shakes to your diet (btw it does not need to be whey protein, there are many options, but this one is most common), I would suggest taking maybe only one for now (because you ARE exercising, just not heavy lifting yet), and when you get to lifting heavy weights and strenuous lifting, increase to maybe two or three, depending on your own preference. I take only two a day, and on my workout days I take three. Every day I have four small mini-meals, and with the two shakes, they amount to at least 140grams of protein (I weigh 140lbs so this is ideal for my weight with my body building routine). When you get to lifting heavy weights, you should consume a gram of protein for every pound you weight per day.

You say that your key to a bigger butt is heavy weights with low reps. Do you have heavy weights at home (since you said you do not have a gym membership)? And wow you eat lamb on a regular basis? Man, I wish! I love lamb.

Well glad to have you join the forum!! I love it when I come across common booty lovers and workout buddies Smile Yey!
BTW, I love your avatar Wink

I eat lamb but not as regularly as fish Sad hahaha! I wish I ate more lamb! Hmm I don't have heavy weights at home I'm afraid! I'm in search of an all female gym at the moment so I don't have awkward stares from men (its the reason I left my last gym!). But yeah I just need to find a part time job cause I found an all female gym I'm psyched about! Big Grin

Protein shakes sound like a good idea cause like you said I'm not doing intense workouts just yet! I'm looking forward to starting though, so excited!

Thanks so much for the link btw! And my avatar is what I strive for my boobs to look like one day Sad I'm far from it! Will the protein shakes/whey protein bulk up my boobies too? Huh

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon