Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

IM BACK! :) time for an update! noogle n mind power ;)

Hey gang! Wow, its sure been a while! I don't know if ne1 remembers me as its been about 3 yrs (maybe not quite) since I've been an active member. I would like to take a min to explain why that is, where I've been, where I'm goin and what's happening now! I'm going to attempt to keep this fairly brief and just sort of highlight the important details as I don't have much time before work and there will be plenty of time for discussion later.
Just a brief history... I started my nbe journey around 3-4 years ago after I had my first child and became VERY saggy and deflated. I've always been rather small breasted tho and had always wanted more. Rather then go into all the details again am providing a link to my old program page right here http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=5336 so plz read up on that for more info as I will not be covering everything here. But to make a long story short, back then I was going the herbal route and had started taking greenbush herbs, and while I had seen a small amount of growth (not so much seen but measurred! Wink haha!) I just couldn't keep up with all the pill popping, tea drinking, massaging, sitting around under a heating pad, etc.!.. also during the end of that time I started listening to blaketalks hypnosis, which was ok but again taking up too much time sitting around when I had 2 children to worry about and care for.. and aside from that I just feel I'm not one who is easily put in a trance. Too easily distracted! Lol. I just didn't feel I was getting what I should out of it. However, I am a stronge believer in the power of BELIEF! I truely believe u can manifest ne thing u really put ur mind to and if u

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon