Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Have my efforts so far gone to waste?

Hi everyone,
I've been following an nbe routine for a month now.
I was noticing fullness and my breasts were feeling a lot heavier, but for the last week I've had tummy bug so I haven't been taking as much of my fenugreek as I should and been cutting back on my massages.
And now I feel like my boobs have deflated. Sad
I'm so annoyed with myself now. Angry
I should have just powered through and stuck to my routine no matter how rubbish I was feeling.
Does this mean I'm back to square one and everything I've done so far is wasted?Huh
I know a month isn't a long time, and I'm back on my routine now, but I'd like to know for future reference.
Thanks guys!
xxx

Hi there,

I too have been taking fenugreek. There was a time before christmas (started Dec 2nd or around then) and had a 3 week break from 15th Dec - 5th Jan, I actually found that when i started taking it again I got the pains back straight away..

I saw this as a sign that my receptors were open to absorb more... Maybe the week off will be good for you to cleanse, and you will be more responsive like I was?

As you said, a month isn't long, so just keep at it Smile

Don't worry, you haven't slowed your progress any. If you've only been doing NBE a month, then all you saw was swelling anyway. It likely would have gone away after your next period, and then come back again. This is common for NBE.

Is FG all you're taking? Most people only experience swelling from just FG rather than permanent growth, so you should consider adding something else to your program as well. Once you've got a well-rounded program, try to stick to it as long as you can (of course, if you're feeling nauseous or something, don't bother wasting the pills, and just start taking them again when you're feeling better). Once you achieve enough growth and swelling, your breasts won't deflate as much when you do have to stop for a short period for any reason.

Also, as natty said, sometimes breaks every now and again are good. You will likely lose some or all of your swelling during a break, but it usually comes back very quickly. I take a break every month, and cleanse every three. It's good for your body and sometimes makes your NBE work even better. :3

Keep in mind, it's not a race. I know you're anxious to get results, but NBE is a long process, so you'll need to keep a positive attitude. Sometimes swelling comes, and sometimes it goes. It just takes time to become permanent.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon