Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

rosebud87 - newbie

hello Smile
i've been neglecting my boobs in lieu of increasing my butt/hips- so i think it is a good time to finally begin.

i am 25, female. starting size- 33/34b. i would like to increase to a D cup.

for starters i will be: doing daily massages, using eveline boob fullness cream, a few pectoral exercise for lift, and trying the sour cream russian recipe I found in a previous thread. anything else i should try?

I have ovarian cyst issues and so as much as i would like to try herbs, i wont.

i also plan on pumping with either a noogleberry or brava system, when i get the money to do so. Smile

attached photo of my current breasts.

would love any advice/encouragement xoxo

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

TBH, those already look GREAT on you.

Good luck on your quest though!

(03-02-2013, 03:49 AM)rosebud87 Wrote:  hello Smile
i've been neglecting my boobs in lieu of increasing my butt/hips- so i think it is a good time to finally begin.

for starters i will be: doing daily massages, using eveline boob fullness cream, a few pectoral exercise for lift, and trying the sour cream russian recipe I found in a previous thread. anything else i should try?

i also plan on pumping with either a noogleberry or brava system, when i get the money to do so. Smile

It sounds like you have excess androgens since you mentioned you have ovarian cyst issues or i could be wrong. Did you get your hormones checked? Getting your hormones checked can let you know what kind of herbs you should take or shouldn't take.

(03-02-2013, 04:07 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  TBH, those already look GREAT on you.

Good luck on your quest though!

thanks!

hoping i will successful in this. xo

(03-02-2013, 04:26 AM)iamsorpor Wrote:  
(03-02-2013, 03:49 AM)rosebud87 Wrote:  hello Smile

It sounds like you have excess androgens since you mentioned you have ovarian cyst issues or i could be wrong. Did you get your hormones checked? Getting your hormones checked can let you know what kind of herbs you should take or shouldn't take.

thanks!
i think i have estrogen dominance. my obgyn helps with the cysts... but i do need a blood test to confirm whats going on with my hormones. i was taking vitex for a few months last year to balance.

Wow, you look great! I can't believe you're a B....you already look like a C or D!

(03-02-2013, 10:31 AM)BustyBabe Wrote:  Wow, you look great! I can't believe you're a B....you already look like a C or D!

thank you, thats a nice thing to sayy lol but no way!! maybe the photo is deceitful or something. sometimes i feel more like an A and barely a B. the shape of my breast from the side is more of a 'slope' and less filled out on top than really round.

but ahh hopefully i will be able to meet my goals.

Yeah, I agree with everyone else - you have a nice starting point already! Tongue I think it's the shape of them and how the fat is distributed that makes them look fuller, y'know? 'cause they look like full B's to me, lol. I wish I was a full B now...

Well, keep us up-to-date. I would suggest the Noogleberry if you're trying to avoid herbs. Good luck on your journey! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon