Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hey! :)

Hey everyone Smile!

I guess you can say I am a tad obsessed with breasts, I have always admired their beauty in all shapes and sizes. I've always thought my breasts to be quite average, and would love to have DD's some day!
I stumbled upon this site and was relieved and glad I found a community who all share similar goals.

I recently just bought NatureDay Breast Cream and pills to use daily, and Fennel Tea. Is there anything else that someone would recommend? Would love a starter program if anyone would be able to share a simple yet effective one.

(03-02-2013, 04:24 AM)fairystar Wrote:  Hey everyone Smile!

I guess you can say I am a tad obsessed with breasts, I have always admired their beauty in all shapes and sizes. I've always thought my breasts to be quite average, and would love to have DD's some day!
I stumbled upon this site and was relieved and glad I found a community who all share similar goals.

I recently just bought NatureDay Breast Cream and pills to use daily, and Fennel Tea. Is there anything else that someone would recommend? Would love a starter program if anyone would be able to share a simple yet effective one.

You have fantastic breasts! what size are you. You look like at least a full on D?? IF not already.

thank you <3 i am an australian 12C. Would love them to be a D at least and be more fuller on the top

Wow, these are amazing Smile

If you want to make them bigger, I hope your dreams come true but I have to say (and I'm a guy), that they look perfect to me. Welcome aboard!

I agree - they already look like a great size already! I'd love to have that size now! Big Grin Sounds like a good start with the cream, pills, and fennel tea. Personally, I don't have any experience with breast creams and pills, but they seem to help out the growing process for some people. Welcome and happy growing! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon