Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ever Hopeful's NBE Program

(25-03-2013, 02:28 AM)timarie Wrote:  Glad to see you're still in action, Ever Hopeful!

I totally agree with you about measuring less often. Last year when I started working out my butt, I measured once a week, and it was SO disappointing, as you can imagine. Really, a week is only good enough to show a little water weight fluctuation, really, not much for growth. My bf told me to just measure once every couple months--but I couldn't stand the wait, so then I started measuring once a month, which worked just fine. For my bust measurements, I am only going to be measuring twice a cycle: once for the follicular phase, and once for the luteal phase, so that my comparisons are consistent (considering luteal swelling). So, that's about twice a month--more than I'd like, but I am not going to be placing too much hope in a little one-time measurement! I'm really happy to see that you've kept yours, though!

I really like the sound of those teas you are drinking! I don't know why I haven't considered them before, and was an air-head and bought all the herbal teas separately Tongue When I run out of the ones I already have, I will give them a try! Do you like one more than the other? It sounds like Bustea is your preferred tea...

And I noticed you started exercises... are you still doing those?

And I decided to order the Ainterol Cream, too! As well as the spray. Mostly because of your recommendation and, of course, the price. The only problem is that it ships through Germany, and there is a strike going on over there right now (so I was told... I'm not really on-top of the news like I should be). So don't be surprised if your order is held up! I ordered mine back on March 9th and it was marked as shipped on the 11th. And here I am 13 days later. Meh. I still am without my creams and sprays Sad And as far as not being sure if the cream is making you grow, I was told by someone very knowledgeable on this forum that really no PM cream/lotion has been observed to ever help anyone grow on this forum without being used in conjunction with PM capsules. It may help, but acting alone on its own has never seemed to work. So, I am really interested to see if the spray can do all that it claims to do, then, without PM capsules! I look forward to hearing how you make out with that!

Sorry for the delay in responding to your post! ^^; Yeah, I've decided to only measure about once or twice a month 'cause it does get disappointing at times when you make really good progress one week but then the next week it goes away a bit due to water weight or whatever. It also gets a little confusing during pre-menstruation/menstruation. I can't always tell what is progress vs. period, lol.

I mostly drink Greenbush's Bustea! because it has Fenugreek and Fennel in it already (here is the link), so I didn't have to drink separate teas for those. It has a pretty strong flavor, which tricks my mind into thinking that it's working. I consider that a method of hypnosis, don't you? xD Also, drinking teas is a good way to keep up the firmness and tingly feelings. Since the only other NBE stuff I do is massage and Noogleberry, it's important that I have something internal every week. I tend to slack off with doing the Noogleberry because it's pretty time-consuming and it's difficult for me to find a time where I can do it without distractions or making loud noises in the middle of the night with the suction noises, lol.

Unfortunately, I haven't gone to the gym in about 3-4 weeks. The exercises were mostly helpful in slimming down my waist and thighs, increasing my butt size, and making me feel less lazy, lol. The pec exercises may be nice, but I think I need to work more on gaining some fat in my bust area, so I don't think it's wise to build up too much muscle in the pectoral area...

Sorry to hear that you're still waiting for your Ainterol Cream and Spray to arrive! That's such a long time to be waiting for shipping, even with a strike. x__x; I'm also starting to think that the PM cream is only good for firming as opposed to actual growth. Unfortunately, I'm still iffy about taking PM capsules, so I think I'm going to order that Ainterol Bust Spray really soon. Like now, lol. I'll try to avoid international shipping if possible to avoid any delays (I live in the U.S.). When you receive your spray and cream, let me know what you think! I'm very curious to hear how the spray works out for you! ^^

(31-03-2013, 06:13 AM)Ever Hopeful Wrote:  I mostly drink Greenbush's Bustea! because it has Fenugreek and Fennel in it already (here is the link), so I didn't have to drink separate teas for those. It has a pretty strong flavor, which tricks my mind into thinking that it's working. I consider that a method of hypnosis, don't you? xD Also, drinking teas is a good way to keep up the firmness and tingly feelings. Since the only other NBE stuff I do is massage and Noogleberry, it's important that I have something internal every week. I tend to slack off with doing the Noogleberry because it's pretty time-consuming and it's difficult for me to find a time where I can do it without distractions or making loud noises in the middle of the night with the suction noises, lol.

Thanks for the info on Bustea!, I think I will try it when I am halfway through what stock of teas I already have here Tongue And you made me laugh so hard about noogling and night noises.... nothing annoys me more than having a hard time getting suction other than my boobs farting! And yes about the strong flavor working as hypnosis! It is true how important it is to believe in your program.

(31-03-2013, 06:13 AM)Ever Hopeful Wrote:  Unfortunately, I haven't gone to the gym in about 3-4 weeks. The exercises were mostly helpful in slimming down my waist and thighs, increasing my butt size, and making me feel less lazy, lol. The pec exercises may be nice, but I think I need to work more on gaining some fat in my bust area, so I don't think it's wise to build up too much muscle in the pectoral area...

Well here's some good news for ya! Muscle does not burn the fat around it any more than it burns fat from anywhere else in the body. How muscle helps burn more body fat is by increasing metabolism, and by an increased metabolism, more calories are burned in the body, which creates a calorie deficiency (if there are enough calories burned), which results in the body tapping into fat to use for energy. From where your body decides to burn fat all depends on your own body's preferences. SOOOOO building muscle in the pectoral area has WAY more gains than losses... especially since 1 pound of muscle at rest burns only 5 to 6 calories per day at rest http://www.aworkoutroutine.com/does-buil...-burn-fat/ ... which is pretty much nothing, really.

Good luck with your spray! I can't wait to hear about your results Smile I will certainly let you know when mine comes in... IF it EVER comes in Dodgy

[[April 21st, 2013]]

Well, it's been about a month since my last update, and strangely enough, my stats seem the same! Upper bust, over bust, waist, butt - everything! o_o Sometimes I question how effective my routine is, but I realize that I've been pretty busy lately, so I haven't been able to devote enough time to certain aspects of my routine. :/

Notes From This Month:
~Ainterol PM Ultimate Atomizer Spray~
I've been using the Ainterol Ultimate PM Spray/Atomizer (for some reason the Ainterol Herbs website isn't working right now) for about a full 2 weeks now, and I think I'm on the right track. I feel like my bust is becoming not only firmer, but fuller. For some reason though, it isn't translating on the tape measure. >.> But I know for a fact that my bras are getting filled in a lot more now, so after a full month of use, I hope that I will gain at least an inch of growth. I basically spray this atomizer on twice a day (morning and night), followed by the Ainterol PM Lotion and a brief chi rotation massage.

~"Push Up Magic Enhancer Bra"~
Also, I've recently purchased a bust enhancing/firming bra. I bought it in a pretty beige color since most of my bras are black, white, or gray, lol. I'm going to start wearing this at nighttime while I sleep. This is the second night, and already it's a bit uncomfortable for my ribs. >.>; I've been wearing it on the most loose hooks, but to no avail, the 34B band size is a little too constricting. I think I'll have to buy a size 36B next time, but this will have to do for now. It creates a great amount of cleavage when I wear it, but I'm hoping to see some long-term effects from wearing it (as it promises). It has a sort of push-up pad lined in the bra with these tiny pearls inside that are meant to increase circulation in your boobs. I barely feel the pearls because of the thick padding, but maybe that's because I'm too distracted with how the bra is cutting into my ribcage. ~.~; If it annoys me too much, I may stop, but I'm weird enough to adapt to something like this.

~NoogleBerry~
I haven't been so diligent with my NoogleBerry (I also wanted to test out the PM spray without extra NBE stuff), but I noogled last night and I'll aim for another session tonight. If I can get in 4 noogling sessions a week, I think that would speed up the growth process. I'd like to think that the spray will work wonders, but I think my boobs will need time to get used to the PM, so I'll be using the NoogleBerry in conjunction with the Ainterol stuff.

~Exercise~
I also haven't kept up with my gym routine lately due to my hectic work and school schedule, but finals are coming up soon, so I should be able to devote 3 days a week to going to the gym. I've been working out at home lately (mostly squats, push-ups, and a few sit-ups), but I recently became sore near my bum from doing squats. I might've pulled a muscle because my left butt cheek and thigh has been particularly sore for the past week and when I try to run (even a light jog) it sort of hurts and I start to limp. >.>; So yeaaah, that's what I get for trying to do the squat challenge a few days in a row! lol

Goals For This Month:
- PM Spray: twice daily
- Enhancer Bra: wear at nighttime (if I can handle it, lol)
- Bust Tea!: at least 1 cup daily
- NoogleBerry: at least 4 times a week (1hr sessions)
- Gym/Exercise: at least 3 times a week (1hr sessions)

I haven't lost my motivation yet since I still feel like I'm on the right track. I hope to have a nice update soon! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon