Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Pm & Herbs Program

Hey Girls,

I've done brava, enhance and all the other stuff out there but PM is really the only thing I've found to give real growth thus far.

So I have not been cycling my pm for the past few months. I was getting really good results on it. I'm now a good C-most of the month from a small B.....But my period was over 3 weeks late, had a pregnancy scare, I don't want to make my pcos any worse so once, again I have no choice but to go back to basics. I did finally get my period but I had bad pms, there was no flow and it lasted 3 days.

I'm definitely going to get my bloods done and check my hormone levels including FSH and prolactin.

Here's what I'm thinking, if any of you hormone genius' can help or advise that would be awesome.
Firstly start cycling Lorraine!

Follic. Phase:
pm-1,000mg per day
Vitex- 2 x 1,000mg per day = 2,00mg
Fenugreek tea x 2 per day or drops 2 x 25 drops
Arginine 1,000mg x 4 per day =4,000mg
Placenta 500mgx 4 per day=2,00mg
Collagen 500 x 4 p.d = 2,000mg
No sure what to massage in yet as I shouldn't use a progesterone cream in this stage right?

Lut. Phase
Pregnenolone-waiting for it to come.....only take small amount
Fenugreek tea x 2 per day or drops 2 x 25 drops
Placenta 500mgx 4 per day=2,00mg
Progesterone cream.

maybe f up supplement.....although moneys getting tight so maybe not.

Well I'll keep you all informed and let you know how things go.

Thanks all,
Keep up the good work,
xo
Lo

Ok so bloods are back. I have high prolactin and testosterone levels which indicates I have pcos.

Well I've ordered D chiro Inositol to help with that.

So my routine is going well.Fullness and roundness is still there. Still a C cup. Started out small B. Maybe I will measure....I'm making some additions to my and playing with things a little. My estrogen was still quite low overall so next month I may take 250mg of PM in my Lut. Phase not sure yet I'll see....

Follicular

day 5-12 PM-1,000mg
Lamb Placenta 500mgx 4 per day=2,000mg
Vit C- 3,000mg
B comp vit.
*Going to start a red clover, sp, cocnout oil massage.
Adding SP to help with testosterone levels

Luteal
Fenugreek drops 2 x 25
Lamb Placenta 500mgx 4 per day=2,00mg
Progesterone cream x 2 daily
*Adding Don Quai extract to this phase.

Ok will keep you posted on my progress.
Any feedback will welcome!

Ciao Ciao
Lo

Ok good news my period came bang on 28days! My last one was 4 weeks late...
I'm on day 2-No pms but I am a little cranky-I've bf stuff going on so that's probably why...

So as you can see I'm tweaking my program so here's what I'm up to now.

PCOS= drinking 3 cups spearmint tea per day.
PCOS=waiting on DCI to arrive.

Follicular day 1-14
PM-1,000mg ramping up and lowering towards end of follicular
SP-50 drops per day
Arginine 1,000mg x 4 per day =4,000mg-won't be buying anymore of this.
Lamb Placenta 500mg x 4 per day=2,000mg
Vit C- 3,000mg
B comp vit
RC, sp, cocnout oil massage.

Luteal
DQ-50 drops per day
SP-50 drops per day
FG drops 2 x 25
Lamb Placenta 500mgx 4 per day=2,00mg
Progesterone cream x 2 daily

*Vitex-x 1,000mg per day -if needed

I definitely felt fuller this month, got measured and it's official I'm a C cup.
Onwards and outwards
Ok, Laters ladies.

I have been reading on your irregular period and depending on where your period falls during either the beginning, middle or end of the month, have you tried the 20 days? I will be beginning a new regiment soon come spring and I've found through some studies that if you handle the PM 20 days out of the cycle rather then the full month, you are less likely to get a scare like a late period. And I wanted to ask, has their been anything out of the strange? Your dosages seem fairly high regardless of having high testosterone. Perhaps you might want to add WY into your regiment. The herb helps to naturally create estrogen in the body and add another hormonal balance other then DQ.

Hi Ninja toes,

Sorry been busy lately. Well I decided to just go back and try 14 on 14 off and it's working great. Periods have regulated with no pms etc, skin is allot better and wait for it-I've grown!!! I just can't afford to keep adding different herbs at this stage. so I think I'm doing ok, but I will keep it in mind. Thank you for the input.

Hows your new regime going? Do you do 20pm days and then use pc cream or no pc cream??

I'm really happy right now with my program it's definitely taken some tweaking but I've gone from a small B to a full C. Will measure soon.

Onwards and outwards. I hope this continues.

Bye for now

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon