Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Should I start bovine ovary and where can i get it?

Hi everyone.

I'm 17 years old and i have NO BREASTS AT ALL. I'm not even joking. I swear my chest looks like a young boy. I wear a bra size 32 A which is completely empty when i put it on since i have no breasts. I really don't understand why i have this problem. I know that it can't be genetics because my mom and most females in my family have big breasts. Also, i am not skinny, i am actually about 10 pounds overweight. I'm around 5'2 and i weight around 135 pounds... It's weird to look at my chubby stomach and then look up at my chest that is flat like a paper...

I've been taking a herbal supplement that has stuff in it that reacts like estrogen and progesterone in the body. (Fennel seed, Wild yam, black cohosh....any many other things....) But it hasn't done anything for me at all. At first my chest felt kinda "puffy" and i would get itching and tingling now and then but i haven't gotten any growth. I have been getting a lot of headaches and also it looks like i gained some weight (my stomach always looks bloated/pregnant) which is NOT good because i'm trying to lose weight.

I also was using a Wild Yam cream and that didn't really do anything either. I will probably continue using the Wild Yam Cream since i still have the whole bottle left.

I heard about Bovine Ovary from a girl on here. It suppose to be a breast enhancement treatment for people who tried the herbal treatments and had no results... I would like to know if anyone has used Bovine Ovary or knows anything about it?

Thank You For The Help !

No offense, but honestly, why do you keep asking almost exactly the same thing? The only thing I have to tell you at this point is that BO is not safer than herbs for BE, despite what people say, and it DOES have a strong effect on multiple hormone levels rather than just balancing hormones like people claim. When Ginie took it her doctor stopped it after a few months because she had borderline excessive levels of a LOT of different hormones. Not just sex hormones, but others such as cortisol. I'm not saying people shouldn't take it, but I think you should take it carefully, just like other strong supps like PM.

be careful, you are going about all carelessly. I would assume you are not balanced in the endocrine system. You can't just take something and expect it to voila! Work.

BO has been just as ineffective for many like herbal approaches because its not for everyone. If you are overweight, you can have thyroid issues or something else like PCOs. This is very dangerous. You need to address these potential issues. Talk to your Ped or doc and test your hormones to see why you are overweight.

To be fat and flat is no quick fix. Many including myself have gained weight with BO. I have had ten pounds gained in within 3 months! If I gain anymore, I will be fat. Many get acne and I get a bout here and there but, you just never know.

Or else,
you can be our guest Ginnie pig! Take it and let's find out what it does to you! But if its not so positive, good luck fixing or reversing the damage.

*edit* oops! wrong thread

I noticed you didn't say how long you've been taking your supplements. All I can add is be patient. Whatever you are trying, herbs or BO - nothing works overnight. It's going to take some time. I see so many posts from people claiming results after 2 weeks of taking a particular product then wanting to switch off to something else when they are not a cup size larger after another 2 weeks. Don't mean to sound preachey, and I apologize if I come across that way, but please - whichever path you take, just be patient.

~Paige

I've been taking them for about 4 weeks. It said i would increase 1 cup size, i was hoping at lease half a cup size but i got no results at all.

And i agree!

.jkbv

it could be worth a try thats what nbe is really trial and error to find what works for you but go about it safe yh with any supplements start on a low dose see what happens listen to your body be patient and expect it to take time.
you can buy online really ultra breast or swansons(but aprox. 2 bottle for month) seems favourite on here but any from trusted sources and similar doses to brands aimed at nbe should be just as effective just google and research to find one have a look at bountiful breast site and the glandular section of these forums for more info.

(09-02-2013, 11:02 PM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  I've been taking them for about 4 weeks. It said i would increase 1 cup size, i was hoping at lease half a cup size but i got no results at all.

And i agree!

My God, how old are you?? Oh yep, 17. Please, if your mentally not equipped to understand that NBE is a long haul, you need to keep reading. You still have time to grow anyway. I'd seriously consider finding out why I didn't develop with some testing instead of screwing around with herbs and such until I was absolutely ready and sure I wasn't going to grow anymore.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon