Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Treatments that really work?

Are there any treatments that really do work to increase breast size without making you gain weight?

Thanks for the help!

treatments? pretty much all the main groups on here glandular, herbal, pumping and pueraria mirifica have been proven to increase bust size without weight gain although some supplements can increase appetite so as long as you dont eat too much you should see results without weight gain my example is i have been slowly dieting during taking pueraria and look at my measurements below i have gained about 6 inches to my bust while slowly reducing my waist.

Thanks for the information.. are you only taking pueraria? and what kind?

thank you

i took 1x500mg ainterol pm daily but a few random breaks just with msm and various circulation supplement i used all last year and grew over 5 inches now this year i have started 'f up supple' a japanese pueraria plus placenta and small amonts of other helpful herbs normally the rule is dont mix herbs with pm but the japanese seem to be most advanced with nbe so im sure they know how it works better. anyway i take 4 of these tiny pills per day total of 250mg pm i also use 1500mg gelatinized maca and butchers broom and ginkgo for circulation seems to be working im seeing swelling of 43in some mornings and always measuring over 42 so seems to be working very well.

Thank you so much for the information Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon