Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Creams

Hi!

I am going to purchase a breast cream for my massages and I'd like to hear from anybody who has tried any cream before
-how well did it work, did the results last, are you using alot of other techniques as well?

Right now I'm using fish oil and flaxseed oil and I've noticed an improvement already but I want more!

I appreciate any helpful comments or tips!!

I would like to know what people think as well. I'm debating between "Breast Actives" and "Ainterol." Maybe I have to keep checking through the threads to see if there's been any discussion about this. xD Probably so!

I am looking at triactol but I really would like to know if anyone's here had good results with it before Make a choice since they are all pretty expensive

Hmm. Well, I've read a lot on Ainterol here - good and some bad. But it sounds like overall, the reviews are pretty positive. It seems relatively affordable ($30/100gm/3+oz). Breast creams get pricey though, you're right, lol.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon