Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Female Ejaculation - "Squirting"

(02-04-2014, 11:38 PM)FrenchieMom Wrote:  Don't be too hard on yourself. Sometimes women have a hard time moving on if they don't see another "option" in their future. I know the feeling, but you are young and beautiful, you will find the right person someday, and the sex will be amazing no matter what!

Big Grin

I went out on other dates and I'm putting myself out there but he's the only one I'm attracted to. I broke up with him because he was selfish and not treating me right, amongst other problems. But there's always this hope "maybe he will change" or "oh he called means he wants to make things better" but he never does! We broke up and got back many times, but it's the same old story and I'm just sick of it. I think if I didn't "discuss" my sexual desires and fantasies with him and didn't go so far with him, I would've moved on by now. On the upside, he just makes me hold on to my no sex rule even more! Guys in my life repeatedly prove that they're not worth how much I invest in the relationship so they definitely don't deserve to have that part of me.

Sorry about spilling my life's story on this thread, completely went off track. He just contacted me today so I just needed to vent.

(02-04-2014, 11:55 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  
(02-04-2014, 11:38 PM)FrenchieMom Wrote:  Don't be too hard on yourself. Sometimes women have a hard time moving on if they don't see another "option" in their future. I know the feeling, but you are young and beautiful, you will find the right person someday, and the sex will be amazing no matter what!

Big Grin

I went out on other dates and I'm putting myself out there but he's the only one I'm attracted to. I broke up with him because he was selfish and not treating me right, amongst other problems. But there's always this hope "maybe he will change" or "oh he called means he wants to make things better" but he never does! We broke up and got back many times, but it's the same old story and I'm just sick of it. I think if I didn't "discuss" my sexual desires and fantasies with him and didn't go so far with him, I would've moved on by now. On the upside, he just makes me hold on to my no sex rule even more! Guys in my life repeatedly prove that they're not worth how much I invest in the relationship so they definitely don't deserve to have that part of me.

Sorry about spilling my life's story on this thread, completely went off track. He just contacted me today so I just needed to vent.

Oh honey, don't apologize, I think I can speak for everyone on here, we have all been there. Stay strong, but it sounds like he probably isn't the one, or he just hasn't grown up enough yet. I'm 30 and I haven't found the one yet, so don't stress it, I love my life with or without a man!!

First off, AA, like the others have said, DON’T worry about how good you’ll be or IF you’ll have the big O. The more you concern yourself with it, the less likely it’ll happen. Just relax and be yourself and try to enjoy the moment when it happens!
Guys generally don’t know how to get YOU off, at least not early on, they pretty much only know how to get themselves off, pretty much the same way that only YOU know how to get yourself off. IF you decided to tell him first off what to do to get YOU off, unless he’s willing to work with you on it and KNOWS that you’re having an orgasm is just as important as his having one is, he MIGHT think you’re being bossy. Unless he gets off on being told what to do. In fact, you SHOULD try to find a guy that will work with you!! If nothing else, at least he’ll care about you enough to TRY to get you off.
Doggie style seems to work best for the woman, from what I’ve heard, because if she arches the right way, his penis will rub against your clit AND his balls will smack it, too.
In order for you to squirt, relaxing is the best place to start. Chances are you won’t squirt the first few times you try it. You’ll just have to work on it a bit, but, I’ve seen a woman, Flower Tucci, who can squirt after just a few seconds of self-stimulation. She’s got LOADS of videos online and at least one where she teaches you how to squirt.
Maybe you can use this time of NOT having a boyfriend to experiment and see exactly what gets you off and practice trying to squirt. Your G-spot SHOULD be just behind your clit inside of you about an inch or two. THAT’S probably what’s going to help you to squirt.
Some girls, at least at first, think it’s going to be pee, because that’s what it feels like is coming out and that’s the same place it’s going to come out, so, even though they ARE about to squirt, they do their damndest to stop it because they’re afraid of peeing instead. But, it SHOULD be okay for you to just relax and let it go, chances are, it’s NOT pee.
Depending on what time of the month it is, a girl’s squirt can have a different “flavour” to it. I THINK it goes something like this:
On your period, it’ll taste salty.
The week after, it’ll taste tart.
The next week after, it’ll taste sour.
The week before your next period, it’ll taste SUPER sweet!! Sweeter than anything you’ve ever tasted before!

I guess it’s POSSIBLE for a girl to suck at sex, just as it’s possible for a boy to suck at sex. But, as a comedian once said, “Girls, you don’t have to be good at sex, you just have to be THERE!” At first, until you get more experience at it, I guess you should just relax and enjoy the experience.
I hope I end up with someone with a high sex drive, too! My ex-fiance just stopped completely after just 4 years!! I wasted the next 6 years hoping for more and NEVER got any!!
What sexual pressure are you talking about, hun? NOBODY should be pressuring you to do ANYTHING!! ESPECIALLY as far as sex is concerned!! You do it when YOU are ready and NOT before!! I’ve even seen and heard of girlfriends pressuring (BULLYING is what it SHOULD be called!!) their friends to have sex just to be “cool like them”. ESPECIALLY for your first time, it SHOULD be something VERY special for you, because it’s probably going to be the one you remember the most and the longest!! YOU are in control of your body!! ONLY YOU get to decide when you’re ready.
There’s ALWAYS. “Maybe he’ll change”, but that doesn’t happen very often. Maybe in about 20 years when he matures a bit.
Frenchie, from what I’ve seen, most women haven’t a CLUE what to look for in a guy!! They’ll have a REALLY nice guy talking to them face to face, but instead of choosing HIM, they walk away and go after Mr. Flaming Asshole!! THEN they seek out the nice guy they passed on so they can cry on his shoulder when the asshole hurts them! Do they FINALLY wake up and go for the nice guy? NO!! They either go RIGHT back to that asshole, or they find ANOTHER one!! I just CAN’T understand it!! It’s like having somebody walk by you once every few minutes and hitting you in the head with a baseball bat and, instead of telling them to stop, or simply walking away to prevent it happening again, they just STAND there and ALLOW it to happen time and time again!!
Good luck, hun!! :-)

MM

MM you're awesome! Everything you said is definitely spot on. Sorry took me so long to reply back. It's my body, my rules and the right guy will respect that.
Ughh it's the attraction with the assholes! The thing is my asshole was mr.nice guy fucking perfect for the first 4 months then after the first fight he turned to mr. Cold and indifferent so ever since then we've been back and off till I realized that he is Mr. Cold and selfish! So I'm trying to move on and hopefully not overlook the next good guy that comes along in my life.

Aww frenchiemom the sex better be amazing after all the wait hehe

If your worried to have the big o try Chinese balls I use these alot because my man is very big I worried about my vagina anyway if I have wore them sex is much more intense and easy to cum he noticed a difference too its stronger and tighter.
Be careful to choose them very small and heavy or I don't think they will work as well.

(05-04-2014, 12:13 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  MM you're awesome! Everything you said is definitely spot on. Sorry took me so long to reply back. It's my body, my rules and the right guy will respect that.
Ughh it's the attraction with the assholes! The thing is my asshole was mr.nice guy fucking perfect for the first 4 months then after the first fight he turned to mr. Cold and indifferent so ever since then we've been back and off till I realized that he is Mr. Cold and selfish! So I'm trying to move on and hopefully not overlook the next good guy that comes along in my life.

Aww frenchiemom the sex better be amazing after all the wait hehe
No problem, AA. No rush, here! Glad I could be of service to you.
There SHOULD be some way to tell the assholes from the nice guys, but, I think one big clue is if the guy is nice to you from the very start, he's probably one of them!! But, if he seems like he's too slick, he's probably an asshole or will become one fairly soon.
Did you ever see the movie "Say Anything..."? In one scene, John Cusack is walking with a girl he really likes a lot but she has him in the friend only zone. As they're walking and talking, he spots some glass on the walk and alerts to it so she'll avoid getting hurt by it. THAT'S a nice guy!
In the meantime, in the movie, "Fast Times At Ridgemont High", the guy that played Rat (or was it Rad?) is a potential asshole.
So, maybe that'll give a clue of what to look for. I hope you find him, soon!! :-)

(05-04-2014, 10:32 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  If your worried to have the big o try Chinese balls I use these alot because my man is very big I worried about my vagina anyway if I have wore them sex is much more intense and easy to cum he noticed a difference too
Be careful to choose them very small and heavy or I don't think they will work as well.

They're called, Ben Wa balls. As far as I know, they only come in two sizes, but the large ones are already pretty small. About the size of dice if they were round. Just make sure to take them out before you go to the bathroom!! You might lose them in the toilet!!
You MIGHT even try loading a small amount of Cat's Eye marbles up there coated with lube! I'll bet that'd feel good!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon