Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

how do you decide when you are "big" enough?

I have been lurking for some time on this forum, when I first came here it was to find out about being perimenopausal, as I was reading about the herbs that other's took to increase their breasts sizes naturally, I became more interested. I have since started to drink Mother's Milk Tea twice daily and using fenugreek as a massage with olive oil. I have experienced some really nice swelling with the tea and massage alone, my measurements are 42, 37, 40 ...I would like to look fuller in my 40D bra, so that is my goal presently. Since using the tea and massage, I feel so much fuller, it has me wondering, how big is big enough>? when do you know when to stop NBE? I am looking into taking either fenugreek or fennel and maybe a PC cream as I went online and took the test from Dr. Lam...it appears that I am progesterone deficient according to my symptoms. Since using the herbs, I am no longer having the perimenopausal symptoms that were happening..just really full feeling breasts Smile must add--no period yet--I must be missing this month.

I have been lurking for some time on this forum, when I first came here it was to find out about being perimenopausal, as I was reading about the herbs that other's took to increase their breasts sizes naturally, I became more interested. I have since started to drink Mother's Milk Tea twice daily and using fenugreek as a massage with olive oil. I have experienced some really nice swelling with the tea and massage alone, my measurements are 42, 37, 40 ...I would like to look fuller in my 40D bra, so that is my goal presently. Since using the tea and massage, I feel so much fuller, it has me wondering, how big is big enough>? when do you know when to stop NBE? I am looking into taking either fenugreek or fennel and maybe a PC cream as I went online and took the test from Dr. Lam...it appears that I am progesterone deficient according to my symptoms. Since using the herbs, I am no longer having the perimenopausal symptoms that were happening..just really full feeling breasts Smile must add--no period yet--I must be missing this month.

Glad to see you've finally decided to post here - welcome! Smile

I used to use FG with Olive Oil for my massage - it's a good combination. I'm glad to hear that you're getting some swelling from that. I've never heard of Mother's Milk Tea before, but it sounds pretty good since it has Fennel and Fenugreek in it! Maybe I'll consider getting it myself. I was going to opt for FG Tea and Fennel Seed Tea separately.

As for deciding when you are "big" enough, it's a personal choice based on your perspective of things. My current goal is a B or C cup, but once I reach that, I might want to pursue a D cup. For me, it depends on how proportionate I look with a bigger cup size. If I look great as a C cup, then I think I'll stop there. There's no telling though. Tongue

Also, it depends on how affordable your NBE program is. If you're digging a hole in your budget every month, then you may want to stop sooner than anticipated. Drinking the herbal teas sounds more affordable than using capsules or creams, so you may not have that issue.

Best of luck to you! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon