Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Concerned that NBE is making my breasts uneven

I'm getting more and more concerned that NBE is making my breasts uneven. I don't know if that's because I started small and therefore it wasn't noticeable, but now they have grown a bit the left one feels like it it has considerably more tissue than the right.

Also, I have started fenugreek/FSO cream massages, and am experiencing a growing-like pain in my bigger breast but not in my smaller one.

Is there anything i can do to make sure that the difference doesn't become to noticeable?I have also been paying more attention to the smaller breast in an attempt to "even" them out, but this hasn't seemed to work!

mine have allways been slightly unequal i think giving the smaller one more massage helped but gradually over months also breast slapping i just etarted trying seems to make a difference

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon