Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Flat as a pancake with lots of issues

Hello my lack of chest size has always been a sensitive issue for me, to the point where I was walking down the street with a friend and a woman yelled out at me that I was ugly cause I'm flat. I'm in my late 20s and have 32AA. I'm 5'3 and 105lbs. I used to suffer from some really bad issues where I'd feel faint and have hot flashes which made no sense. I started puberty at 10 and kinda..stopped at 11. I barely grew and stopped. I remember a book my mom gave me to explain what was going on with my body and showed breast growth as 4 stages..mine appeared to be stuck at stage 2. They don't connect and kinda are just...there A few years ago I asked to have my testosterone tested and didn't inform my doctor that my period was starting that day. So my estrogen was 54 and my testosterone 53 (whatever unit of measurement they used) and on the first day of the period it's supposed to be over 200. So I started taking 4 pills of fenugreek a day (2g), and DIM-Plus because a nurse told me I may very well have estrogen deficiency. Since taking both my dizzy and hot flashes have gone down but my chest size is still lacking. I've only doing it for about a week and a half. I have also been doing massages but I'm not sure if I'm doing it right, I do a inwards circular motion for 30-40 minutes twice a day while laying down. I just started taking 450g of saw palmetto 2 days ago and it makes me feel a bit woozy. A bad side effect I get is I have stomach aches every day, a usual sign I get during my period. I'm also known to get cramps for my period over a week before I even get it and I'm just constantly cramping. I know I'm supposed to wait for a month to gauge results at all but I'm worried I'm doing it wrong. I also have some progesterone cream coming in the mail and am thinking of starting wild yam too. I'd be perfectly happy if they just grew to a B, it's the only part of my body I really dislike. Any advice you can give a girl who's been tempted to get implants since she was a teen? Also, breast cancer runs in my family, at what point should I stop this as to not completely screw myself over regarding that...I'm also worried only one will start growing because even this small the right one is noticeably bigger than the left.

Hello GeriTopaz, welcome to the forum! I can sense your angst from just reading your post and commiserate with you. I'm also another "flattie" with underdeveloped breasts, and lots of us here have the same issue.

It does sound like you may have hormonal imbalance, and I would recommend getting a blood test (from what I've read, it's more accurate than saliva test) rather than relying on results from a few years ago. Although I'm also quite new to the forum and NBE in general, I've read that it's best to start slow and spend time reading and planning a program that will suit you. This is important as what works for someone may not work for you and vice versa. And more critically, if you do respond well or badly to a herb or supplement, you will be better able to pinpoint the cause.

Because of your higher risk for breast cancer, it is even more critical to start slow, no matter how urgently you wish to fulfill your desire for boobs! My maternal grandmothers passed on from breast cancer, which is why I want to start slow, have reasonable expectations, and know when to say "enough!" to myself. I do not believe it's worth trading boobage for health, certainly not breast cancer.

Hopefully some others who are more experienced can point you in the right direction. Do love yourself, value your strengths and stay healthy!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon