Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast massages work!!

Wink 

I'm so happy! I did breast massages once a day for 2 weeks. I massaged each breast for 5 minutes at night and I would wake up and they would feel sore, and that's how I knew they were growing. I went from a 30a to a 34a in less than 2 weeks. It's not that big of a difference for other people but it's a difference for me. I'm so happy. I hope to be at least a B-cup by next month. (/^.^)/

I found massages to work really well for me too, also there was a girl here saying that' sour cream masks help and I like that too, I've been doing both everyday it's messy but I do it in the bathroom before a shower and my breasts always look really full and nice after

Its good to hear testimonials of how much breasts grow on massages! Ive grown an inch in 3 weeks on massage and drinking two glasses of fenugreek soaked water alone! Added to that the benefit, it has on breast health, motivates me to keep at it.

Ghost, u mentioned about sour cream application, Would you please elaborate on how you use it? Just plain sour cream or do you add any other ingredients into it? And do you apply it and leave it for a while or massage it in? Lots of questions!

Thanks in advance for your help!

OP, I'm curious... Why did you go up in band size and not in cup?

I would have thought that this indicates weight gain, and not breast growth?

@thread creator can u tell me the exact way u used to massage......

niiice Smile, the same thing for me, i'am doing daily breast massage for a one and half month, now my breast looks biger and firmer, i tried so many products and creams but no result.

May i ask you what is the best technique for doing breast massage? I've been doing breast massage for 30 days (without any herb) and i don't really see the result!! Well,ok my breast more rounded and firmer but i don't think there is any different in size. They are sore sometimes and i haven't got my period untill now since the first day i breast massage.. Help!!

Hi Arwen_Kent. Welcome to our awesome NBE forum.
As has been mentioned in many threads, fullness and firmness are often the first and most obvious signs of growth. After just a month, wouldn't you wonder how the breast got rounder (plumper) and firmer unless there is more stuff filling them? I assume you have read around the forum, but take a look around the newer threads. First, be grateful for the good progress you are already experiencing and then, happy growing!
PS: Massage can definitely affect your hormones and that may be why you have changes in your period. So can stress and excess worry. Examine your massage method and anything else you are doing for NBE.

That's honestly amazing. And I'm really happy to see it's the number that changed and not the cup. Since cup does not really have anything to do with the size of the breast-according to a bra that fits reddit and guide

You just gave me hope
<3

(21-03-2016, 06:45 PM)starfish1992 Wrote:  That's honestly amazing. And I'm really happy to see it's the number that changed and not the cup. Since cup does not really have anything to do with the size of the breast-according to a bra that fits reddit and guide

You just gave me hope
<3

If you went with that then a 32d wouldn't be bigger than a 32a.
What the reddit and guide says is that a 34a is bigger than a 32a because someone with a 34 ribcage has a larger chest wall than a 32 therefore the breast circumference is likely to be bigger

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon