Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Adding PM Cream to Boobie Batter?

Hey all! Sorry if this comes across as a silly question, but I was wondering if anyone else has added some herbal extracts/oils/powders to their PM cream during a massage.

I recently ordered some Ainterol PM Cream, but I'm not sure if it's best to apply it alone, or if its okay to apply some FG, FSO, EPO, etc. while you're massaging the cream into your breasts. I would probably add some PM cream to the boobie batter mix and use that. *Note: I haven't made a boobie batter in like 2 years, I've been using a Vit. E and Cocoa Butter lotion for massage. I'm considering making a batch though!

So, is it herbal topical overload? Should I just test the effectiveness of the PM alone? Maybe I should use the PM cream and boobie batter at separate times each day? I'd love any suggestions! Smile

I don't think it's bad to overload! I think what you have sounds like a really good mix , if it starts to work then maybe later on you can try and find out what helped the most.. Anways id love to hear how it works out for you

Well i would suggest you to go for massage with some good ayurvedic oil. I am sure it will work for you and you will get better results then cream.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon