Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Instructional DVD for Brava Breasts System?

Video 

Hi girls. Yesterday I received my Brava System. I was dreaming about it for almost half of a year, until finally it arrives.

The thing is that I read in the brochure different things, then on the website. And now I'm confused and frustrated (little bit), that I haven't read it before. I want to scan and to put it online, so anyone who is interested would be informed beforehand of many tricky things. For example recommendations on the website is 10 hrs per day, but in the brochure it is 12 hours, and if I'm a slow responder(no kids, low body fat) it can be even 17 hrs per day. I wish I knew it from the start.

And I also lack "Instructional DVD" in the package from ebay. I want to ask you, if anyone have it, or have a link to AVI/MOV to download, or youtube/vimeo link to watch it. It is hard not to see, but only to read this process of wearing the system... Asking for help

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

definitely over 12hrs/day, especially the first 20 weeks. i don't think you can get permanent growth with less than that. i think 10hr/day for 10 weeks was brava's way of trying to make the whole process easier to swallow, but it backfired on them as many who followed that guidelines had no permanent result... hence all the negative feedback.

Thanks to lled34aa, she showed me links to the video instructions of Brava usage.

YouTube links

Also I've scanned a Brava brochure and uploaded it online.
Read it and consider if you want to try it or if its too much of involvment...

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/151961389/Br...in-English?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sad 

(15-10-2014, 12:17 PM)brava_tania Wrote:  Also I've scanned a Brava brochure and uploaded it online.
Read it and consider if you want to try it or if its too much of involvment...

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/151961389/Br...in-English?

Hi girls, that me again. I would like to tell that the third cycle of 10 weeks was not successful. It was short only 10 weeks, and during that cycle, my sportbox got malfuntioned and finally got broken, so basically I was trying to use an airlock instead. Airlock combined with worn down domes resulted in poor seal and very low uncontrolled suction level. 

So basically I was torturing myself to get close to no result the 3rd time. After a year I can say that the circumference is still 85cm.

My lesson from this: 
 - in my situation airlock does not work. I can not measure pressure and can not follow it up each 10 minutes. 
- I need to be careful with sportbox and clean it to maintain the therapeutic suction that will lead to result
- revisit manual and follow the instructions to change batteries each 10 days, not 30 days when the sportbox wont even start

I will try to attach the Brava manual here. Nah, its too big. didnt work. So I placed it to imgur http://imgur.com/a/rJdqA

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon