Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help and my program

I have to agree with Tibetan, since you are so young, and it seems like your hormones are normal, I wouldn't mess with them. I'd say hypnosis, massage, and pumping as well as a good diet is all you need. When I was 15 my periods were not regular, even now they aren't. I haven't been on birth control since Oct last year and every month I start at different times. I also didn't develop correctly, which is why I ended up tubular/tuberous. Now if I could go back to being 15, I would take UB then, because as I said my hormones were out of wack and I wasn't developing correctly.

I know how hard it is to be a young teen and not have much upstairs, trust me I do. But as Tibetan said there are also late bloomers. I knew a girl that was just as small as I was in high school, but of course she wasn't developing tubular like I was, when I bumped in to her when I was around 22, she was huge! Like a DD. I asked her if she had anything done and she told me that when she was about 19 she started growing out of nowhere. So that happens also.

Thank you both for the helpful responses

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon