Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

5 Months of PM

Rainbow 

Borrowed my fd's account.

I almost started the Noogleberry and PM together in September 2012...
However, I'm too lazy to noogle, haven't been noogling for ages already (I think at least 1mth+)
Even I noogle.... only like once a week for around 1 hour.

But I have been taking the PM along, starting with 1 cap per day for 1 week,
then 2 caps per day, stopped taking when I also finish a pack of birth control pills (21 tablets).
When I start a new pack of it, I'll start the PM as well.... but increasing to 3-4 caps per day for 1 week, and the back to normal (2/day)

After a month and little bit more of the above schedule, someone told me that it's not right to take too much per day (even for just a short period)
So, I keep it 2 caps per day for the later 3-4 months, but I also take 2 caps per day even when my period is coming.

And here's the result: 
(Actually, can't really see the difference from the picture, but I went from 79cm to 82cm.  The cup size is still the same......... 32C/D)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Its hard to tell because the before and after pic aren't side my side and the lighting is different. Congrats on the 82cm, it may be small but its better than nothing! Your boobs are great to begin with anyway.
I'm with you on the noogling, it feels like such a chore. I really think I could increase my results if I noogled more but I'm just to lazy.
I'd really like to snoogle but I hate having to sleep on my back all night long.
So are you going to continue with the PM, do you feel like its been worth it?

I think I can see growth, so awesome good for you!Q

What brand of PM are you using?

(01-03-2013, 01:04 AM)Outofstyle Wrote:  I think I can see growth, so awesome good for you!Q

What brand of PM are you using?

AINTEROL

Actually I think it's quit good, after 2 months of using their products, I became their Verify Seller, and start to sell it in my country, many good feedbacks.

it is definitely grow rounder

sorry JCDW, but I cant see your photos. are them available to everyone? it may be a problem with my browser, idk.
good luck!
L.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon