Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Solaray Female Hormone Blend

Hi everyone,

It's been awhile since I've been on here. Let me start off by saying I'm a 28/f. I was on here a couple of years ago and started using herbs to help me go up 2 cup sizes from my 34B. I eventually got tied up with school, life, etc and I stopped pursuing it for awhile. I will say I was starting to see some small results last time and probably would have gotten more had I pursued it. Now that life has calmed down, I'm back to pursuing natural methods of breast enhancement. My goal is to go from a B cup to around a D or DD. I am planning on using PM during my luteal phase. I was planning on using Saw Palmetto and Fenugreek during the Follicular stage. I also have a wild yam lotion I am using on my breasts about 1-2x a day. A couple of days ago, I found a Solaray product that I thought might be better. It's called Female Hormone Blend SP-7C. 1 capsule contains 460 mg of a blend of (in order it is listed)black cohosh, Dong Quai, Passion Flower, Red Raspberry, Fenugreek, Cramp Bark, chamomile, Saw Palmetto, Wild Yam, Butternut and Kelp. I haven't gotten it yet as I wanted to double check to make sure all the ingredients would be helpful and not detrimental to increasing cup size. Being I also have some issues with estrogen dominance, it seems like this would be a better choice. I'd rather take one type of pill than a bunch of different types of pills but I know the dosage may not be as much as I would want if I took them separately. Has anyone else tried it? What do you think?

(26-02-2013, 12:41 AM)SirenofTitan Wrote:  Hi everyone,

It's been awhile since I've been on here. Let me start off by saying I'm a 28/f. I was on here a couple of years ago and started using herbs to help me go up 2 cup sizes from my 34B. I eventually got tied up with school, life, etc and I stopped pursuing it for awhile. I will say I was starting to see some small results last time and probably would have gotten more had I pursued it. Now that life has calmed down, I'm back to pursuing natural methods of breast enhancement. My goal is to go from a B cup to around a D or DD. I am planning on using PM during my luteal phase. I was planning on using Saw Palmetto and Fenugreek during the Follicular stage. I also have a wild yam lotion I am using on my breasts about 1-2x a day. A couple of days ago, I found a Solaray product that I thought might be better. It's called Female Hormone Blend SP-7C. 1 capsule contains 460 mg of a blend of (in order it is listed)black cohosh, Dong Quai, Passion Flower, Red Raspberry, Fenugreek, Cramp Bark, chamomile, Saw Palmetto, Wild Yam, Butternut and Kelp. I haven't gotten it yet as I wanted to double check to make sure all the ingredients would be helpful and not detrimental to increasing cup size. Being I also have some issues with estrogen dominance, it seems like this would be a better choice. I'd rather take one type of pill than a bunch of different types of pills but I know the dosage may not be as much as I would want if I took them separately. Has anyone else tried it? What do you think?

Hi,
I think the black cohosh more for older women (pre-menopause). You might want to look at this one "Femunique" at Amazon. It used to be 11 dollars for 60 pills but now the price went up. The ingredients are better (I think for our goal to grow breast). They are Fenugreek seed, SP, Fennel, Mexican Wild Yam, Damiana, Kelp, Mother wort, Blessed Thistle, L-Tyrosine, Avea Sativa, a 900mg total.

I purchased and it was quite potent. I felt hurt in the nipple the 3rd day when I took 3*3/day. I am not sure it related or not or maybe my NBE program got too much stuf (Fenugreek, PM, WY extract, Fenugreek extract, PhytoEstrogen cream, NB suction, Massage) it caused my extra spotting every day.

-V

I'm going to be trying this - I saw good reviews. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon