Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

OK... I tried searching, but...

Apparently my search-fu is lacking this morning. I just got my big jug of extract I ordered and noticed that it's no where near as viscous as the Ainterol semi-solid extract. So it's obviously NOT the same thing.

Well. Conveniently enough for me, the MFG I bought from is primarily a B2B, so they provide complete lab test reports and I know there's about 55mg/100g of puerarin in this stuff. I now need to know the concentration in Ainterol's offering, and I KNOW I saw that on this forum somewhere, at some time, but can't for the life of me find it!

I'm going to be transitioning to this new supply and want to make sure my dosing doesn't change significantly.

I'm going to be going under the generally safe assumption that the miroestrol and deoxymiroestrol content will be about the same ratio between the offerings as compared to the actually tested and labelled puerarin. So what I need to know is the puerarin concentration so I can calculate how much of the new stuff to use compared to how much of the old stuff I'd been using.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon