Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

October's PM program.

Heart 

Hi, I decided to start a new thread since I changed my program and wanted my post to be clearer. Hopefully I can get the other one deleted.

I got mesured at La Senza yesterday and bought a new bra, I'm a 32DD. I'm 18, 5'9'' and I weight 139lbs. My dream goal size is to get to 32F. I also want to gain maybe 2 more inches on my butt and lose 2 or 3 inches on my waist.

(Actual size, 32DD)

Here are my mesurements:

Bust: 35''
Under: 29''
Above: 32''

Waist: 28''
Butt: 38''

And here's my program:

Morning
1000mg PM
800mg Wild Yam
1000mg Saw Palmetto
PC

Evening
1000mg PM
1000mg Maca
Noogle for 30-45mins
PC

[Image: 2443_lg.jpg] [Image: ProgesteroneCream_2oz-lg.jpg]

I also take 2 protein shakes a day, and biotin for my hair.

So I am now 35.5'' around bust, wich is half a inch more than a little over a week ago. I'm also really liking the fullness Big Grin

I'm going to try niplette ASAP, to work on my nipples that only really stick out when they want...

Here's some new pics:

I've been a long time lurker on this forum, but I just had to say WOW, you look great! It also looks like your responding very well to your program, and I just wanted to say good luck to you! I'll be posting up my program up shortly (I haven't quite figured out what I should do just yet!), and I can only hope to get results as good as yours. Smile

Hi October!
Wow great results, they look amazing!
I was wondering if you are cycling your PM at all or just taking it continuously?
Thanks and happy growing!
~cottonwool

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon