Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting new routine

Hello all! I'm excited to be here and get started. I would like to begin a NBE routine by taking RC, SP & FG. My only concern are beginning dosages. How do you know how much to begin taking? Do I start off taking 2 pills of each a day & hold steady for one week? Then add one more pill for another week? I also did some research & found these max amounts: RC- 2,100-2,250 mg MAX, SP- 4,860-5,400 mg MAX, FG- 3,600-3,720mg MAX If I am wrong on these dosage amounts not to exceed please advise. I believe I found them in the archives. Thank you to any one who can help!

Dosage amounts for my pills are:
FG: 610 mg
RC: 800 mg
SP: 585 mg

I didn't get any response but that's ok Lol
So I'm thinking I'm going to begin with
FG 2x a day for a week see how that goes & ramp up from there
RC 1x a day for 2 weeks
SP 2x a day for 2 weeks

I wil have to wait at least 2 weeks from now because a liver cleanse is needed & I'm going to finish my BO & SP. Those two seem to compliment each other....I've seen results. I'll take this part to the glandular area..sorry!

Hi

I am not sure about doses yet, I have only started recently looking into types of herbs to take.
May I ask what size you are and what size you would like to increase to? I am currently a 34B I lost a little weight recently so I am probably on the smaller side of the B cup. I would love to be a DD. *dreams* Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon