Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

im new to this....

hi (: ive decided to join this website in hopes of bigger breats..i think they;re done developing because ive been a 32A since ive been 12 and ive had my period for almost 2 years. i come from a mainly small-breasted family and i have a slim figure..i do not like how skinny i am..whenever i try to gain weight it goes to my stomach..are there any ways for bigger breasts? I began to massage last night and i am going to keep doing it.. i have drinking soy milk and call me crazy but i bought flax seeds today because i heard it helps.. my goal is to be a 32/34C please help (:

If it is genetic, it is going to be a loooooooooong difficult road. It could be hormonal. In which case you should get them checked, if things are out of whack ie high androgens. It will put the brakes on any nbe plans.

Look into stronger phyto estrogens. Soy is pretty weak.

Okay, so you've been a 32A since 12, you've had your period for 2 years.... exactly how old are you???

Jiberish, we don't know how old she is, so something stronger may not be a good thing for her to take.

So herbs for NBE are mainly for women with hormonal imbalance? My size A cup is genetic. Can I hear from others who have had success, or no success, with herbs who inherited small breasts?

I would say girls like chyomilk (I hope that's how it's spelled). She's Japanese? And was small chested, grew to very large breasts with PM and other supplements. I think PM and BO work for girls who are genetically smaller chested, based on what I've seen over the years of being involved in NBE.

If this is so,
you are so young. I know you will most likely not go see a ped or doctor because you are afraid or embarrassed to have your parents find out, nor do you have enough lunch money or allowance do go about it alone (if you can even do that at your age).

I'd say, let you screw your hormones up even more by your urgent need of doing nbe at such a young age. This will for sure get you to the doctor or ped to address your hormonal problems.

Now, if you are menstruating normally every cycle, there is nothing wrong with you, and I would hate to think you would even chance screwing with your hormones. But if its a lesson to be learned, go for it, its your body, you will be the one at the end of the day to be happy or in hell with it.

You most likely need to change your diet is all. Please drop the sugar,the sodas, chips, cheese fries, burritos or what ever they are feeding you at school and home and eat veggies and get enough protein and sleep. Massage them, they should grow with all of your HGH output.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon