Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What is the difference?

Does anyone know what is the difference between small breasts and underdeveloped breasts?

http://www.afraidtoask.com/breast/breast...ement.html

My left breast looks like its in stage 2 and right is stage 1.

So do I have underdeveloped breasts?

They might be underdeveloped, but they might also just be small. Fully developed breasts, no matter their size, will have gone through all the stages. If you've paid attention to your breasts and have never been through all the stages (the 4th stage is the most recognizeable because of the puffy areolas), then your breasts may very well be underdeveloped.

Under developed is where there is no breast tissue and possibly inverted nipples though inverted nipples can and are normal if they have always been the same. We all would like to have smaller bum, long legs, we wish our lives away. Whenever you feel down about breasts think how lucky u are instead of bad, like a breast cacewr patient who hasd had breasts then lost. In light of that, the problems not big at all though I know it feels like it to u.

Good Luck...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon