Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Which hair color do you think is best?

As some on here know, I change up my hair every now and then. I'm not as crazy as some to change it every month lol I think the shortest amount of time I had a hair color for was for 8 months. I also change up hair cuts/styles too but that's a little bit easier. I've had dark brown/red hair since September, and though I like it, it can be a pain sometimes. I am trying to decide if it's worth it, or maybe a different color would look better? I'm going to post here some pics of me with different hair colors...

What it is currently...

[Image: 20130106_210154_pp.jpg]
[Image: 20130106_210041_pp.jpg]
[Image: Snapshot_20130106.jpg]
[Image: Snapshot_20130106_2.jpg]

(the lighting is different in the two sets of pics, so it looks darker in the last two but really it's not) (Also I cut my hair since these pics, still same length about, but don't have the dead ends, more layers and fringe)

What it has been in the past (of the pics I can find)...

[Image: Picture46.jpg]
[Image: 4224663812.jpg]
[Image: 2921065064.jpg]
[Image: 3579421290.jpg] (I had ombre hair before it was even popular lol this was in 2008, the hair near roots is my natural color somewhat lightened by the sun, my natural color is a dark blonde)

[Image: 12ana.jpg]
[Image: pic.jpg]
[Image: Picture028-1.jpg]
(I can't do the pink anymore because of my job, but it was fun!)

[Image: DSC01875.jpg]
[Image: DSC01864.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0044.jpg]
[Image: DSC02201.jpg]

[Image: Snapshot_20100917_8.jpg]
[Image: PIC_0023.jpg]
[Image: Snapshot_20110412_6.jpg]
[Image: Snapshot_20110412_5.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20110413_154258.jpg]

I'm going in between a few things as far as what I want to do. Either stay brown/red. Go to a light brown/dark blonde. Go to a dark blonde with highlights. Go dark brown. My hair is almost mid back as far as length and I'm about to trim it to my shoulder blades to cut off some dead ends and damaged hair. Here's some pics of what I'm considering doing as far as color...

[Image: Wholesale-LACE-FRONT-WIG-Long-Wavy-Heat-...-order.jpg]

[Image: Lindsay-Lohan.jpg]

[Image: lindsaydarkhair.jpg]

[Image: 269160515199991741_Cj3Mb3nH_c.jpg]

[Image: 268667933990432785_uTvzHxh6_c.jpg]

[Image: 2011-Pretty-Stylish-Long-straight-and-wa...-mixed.jpg]

[Image: 500full.jpg]

[Image: 10x0.jpg]

[Image: KGrHqYOKnUE3ZRCu-79BO5gyf1w0_3.jpg]

[Image: KGrHqMOKiEE5bcv9on7BObwKOPIUQ_12.jpg]

[Image: B2Vq6gCGkKGrHqNhEE8Ol--bgBMiEdpin0_12.jpg]

[Image: MARIELLE-JAFFE-Scream-4_458.jpg]

[Image: hayden-panettiere-in-talks-to-star-in-i-...cooper.jpg]

[Image: yhh2t.jpg]

[Image: ko24b613e.jpg]

Sorry about the long post, I'm just majorly indecisive when it comes to my hair lol. Please let me know what you girls think! I also tried to resize the pics, but for some reason they are still the same size, weird.

If I were you, I'd go for Lindsay Lo's shade of red or what you have now with layers worn wavy or straight.
Or... Blonde all the way with long layers worn wavy or super straight...

I agree with tibetan.Also I feel that while reddish looks great on you though that blonde compliments your classic american features more ( round face, large eyes and curvy figure)
That being said Id do blonde if you want more of a 'look' or red if you wanna appear more like natural beauty looking.

Spring/summer is coming (yayyy!!!) So you might want to keep that in mind when making your choice. I personally like to go lighter in summer, but red hair lights up amazingly in the sunlight!

I like the current color - the first pic with the reddish color

Tibetan, yea I was more of Lindsay's red when I first did it, for some reason it got darker the last couple times, I've been washing it with head and shoulders to make it fade back to a lighter red.

Okay so seems it's agreed that it's between red and blonde. Yea, if I stay red I'm lightening the red to a more medium auburn color, if I go blonde it would be a medium to dark blonde, that way when my roots grow it won't be painfully obvious like when my hair was platinum blonde.

Well, I have a little red dye still left as well as a red color depositing conditioner I use on my ends as they tend to fade into a brown when I wash, so I use the conditioner I made on them to put the red color back in them. So I think for now I'll stay red, but after I run out I'll decide then if I want to buy more red dye. Or strip my hair and go back blonde (I used a stripper before that didn't damage from Sally's so I like using that one when changing colors).

For reference, I cut and color my own hair, have since I was 15. So the pictures of me all here with my hair cut and colored different ways, this is all my own work, cutting the bob when my hair was medium brown was the hardest haircut I ever did on myself! Layers with fringe are the easiest.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon