Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Morose's Program (Tips & Advice Welcome & Appreciated)

Thanks to Wahaika's seemingly never ending and vast wealth of knowledge, I have gained a far better understanding of what's going on with my hormones and how I can make a program that actually works. (Yes, more tweaking! Ugh..)

1. First and foremost, fenugreek stays, as it always has.
  2. I'd like to reintroduce fennel as soon as I can find a tolerable way to ingest it. Fennel tea, to me, feels like drinking Italian sausage water. I don't know, I'm still going to play around with it, but I'm not considering it a routine herb. I may just add it to a cream instead.
  3. Saw palmetto is going to make a comeback. I thought it was causing breakouts, but I was wrong. DHT causes breakouts, and SP prevents such production. I didn't realize it, but I had too much free testosterone running amuck. Turns out, all I need to do is ramp up a little. Most people take around 600mg a day and I'm at just a little over half of that.
  4. I would like for wild yam to return, but I don't seem to have any response to it anymore. Instead, I'm going to cycle it with PC (will describe below).
  5. Red clover is staying cut. I really liked what I read at first, but now I feel like its just a wannabe herb. Everything it can do, something else can and does it better. Sorry RC, but buh-bye!
  6. I seemed to respond to the pueraria mirifica cream, but I was so excited to use it, I forgot this is something that needs to be cycled. I plan to massage with PM during the follicular phase to back up my body's own natural estrogens.
  7. The progesterone cream will be cycled with wild yam. What I mean by this is; I plan to use PC in the luteal phase to coincide with my body's natural progesterones. And during the follicular phase I'll use WY for a more subtle upkeep in my hormones. Progesterone stalls NBE, but I have been given an idea by reading Wahaika's threads!
  8. I'm going to add DHEA supplement to (as he says) "feed" the path to estrogen.
  9. Borage Oil will accompany this for its high GLA count (from my understanding, GLA is a precursor to aromatase and will help the transition of testosterone into estrogen).
  10. L-tyrosine will be taken in the morning for growth hormone.
  11. 5-HTP will be taken in the evening (this one IS necessary to take with food to avoid severe upset stomach symptoms) for serotonin. The only reason I plan to play around with this is because I work the graveyard shift, which means I sleep all day. And unfortunately that greatly impacts success of NBE from lack of sunlight. Which can be made up for by increasing serotonin.
  12. I also bought a bottle of hair, skin and nails supplement for collagen as well as many other great vitamins and minerals.
  13. And last, but not least; a nice little generic multivitamin for general health and to aid hormones through their own unique conversions.

I'm really starting to hate how my medicine cabinet looks... (I used to never even take aspirin because I felt I didn't need pills.) But I'm going to keep on trucking and see this out till the end! Smile

A customer came in tonight, a regular of mine, and he's been telling me about this weight loss shake of his called "Body by Vi". I read up on it and its more or less a protein shake. I put in an order for some since I definitely do NOT get enough protein and I know it's crucial for booby growth. It does contain soy, but clearly says "no isoflavones". Glad I found a way to squeeze soy into my diet and maybe now I can mask the taste of say, fennel or any other herb I might wanna take internally that doesn't come in capsule form. Thought to self... Read up on hops some more and see if this will help or hinder my routine

Edit: Link for nutrition and supplement facts for the kit I ordered: http://visalus.com/sites/default/files/p...vshape.jpg

I woke up to the most terrible of headaches yesterday. I'm assuming this must be due to high estrogen. I skipped the fenugreek and I feel much better today. I suppose this means I hit my body's negative feedback threshold. Good. Now I know how much phytoestrogens are too much. This will definitely help me steer my program in the right direction for my body.

I also found out the hard way to never take multivitamin on an empty stomach. I got really nauseous and came dangerously close to vomiting.

Other than that, no major updates. Just keeping track of progress Smile

Great news! I grew an inch! I'm not going to get too excited, as my period should be starting next week, but I'm definitely going to keep a close eye on my measurements.

Current:
Over bust: 33"
Bust: 35"
Each: 8"
Under bust: 32"
Waist: 29"
Belly: 33"
Hips: 37" (not sure what happened here...)
Butt: 39"
(growth in bold)

Again, not going to get my hopes too high, but I feel this is progress regardless.

In other news, My protein shake mix came in the mail today. It's supposed to replace at least two meals. There's a saying I see young girls quoting frequently; "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels". I'm sorry, but EVERYTHING tastes better than how skinny feels! Lol! Point being, this shake is NOT going to cut out two meals a day. However, the meals I do eat are going to be very light.

For example, I crushed up some fennel (my mortar and pestle came today too :3) and I intend to put it on chicken breast tonight for lunch at work. Probably a good time to take my multivitamin too...

I'm ready for April and the new tweaks for my routine I have planned! Smile

Hi Morose! Congrats on your progress so far.. I can see you're doing quite a bit of research and you're very thorough, so you should find a routine that works for you in no time!

I'm new at this myself, so I'm not sure how valid my input is.. But from what I've read on here, you need fat to grow boobs, and so many don't have growth and weight loss at the same time. So I really wouldn't worry about your weight too much! I personally am focusing more on nutrition than weight - trying to keep my calorie intake high, but focusing on good fats, protein, cutting out white bread, sugar, etc.

Good luck! And keep us posted! Tongue

Thank you christinaaah!

By no means do I consider myself too big, but I do need to tighten my belly back up from having children. Like you, I've also cut out white breads and added chicken more so than beef (I sure LOVE my cow lol). But I can't seem to give up the sugar and I know that has a lot to do with it :/

I'm going to try hops in the protein shake tonight. 1) It'll help curb my cravings for sweets before bed, 2) Hops are a sedative and since I work the overnight shift, I have a hard time sleeping when I get off work due to the sun being up, and 3) They are a prolactin and I would like to aid in the swelling whether the growth has been from the herbs or due to the upcoming cycle.

from what i've read so far, you grew 1 cup size (1 inch) within 2 months? O.O

That's what I don't understand... I'm not filling out B bras. I don't know what's going on. That's why, unfortunately, I'm leaning towards pre-cycle swelling.

that is some crazy swelling you got there girl! lol i wish i can swell up to 1 inch!

Haha, well, I do believe I can chalk that up to the fact I grew to a C cup with both of my kids. So unfortunately my breasts are a little deflated looking Sad I wonder if this is why I swell so much and I possibly could have genuinely grown (won't know for sure until probably 2 weeks so I can wait for menstrual cycle swelling to go down).

Note to self: Research to see if estrogen receptors disappear after time or remain even after going down in cup size...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon