Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help with the massage

Hello, I am 24 year old with a small b cup (32 B). Women in my family are all big breasted, so with my teeny tinny boobies I really feel bad. I tried convincing myself I look pretty, but then I see my breast and I just don't feel sexy... So I decided to grow them. I want to start massages, but as English is not my native language, I cannot understand a few things:

I've started doing this one http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=5170

My question:
1. I don't really understand the exercise "Start at the nipple and use the fingers to smooth towards the outside of the breast. This movement travels away from the nipple and uses no more pressure than would be used on an eyelid. Any more pressure than this would flatten the lymph vessels and impede the flow of fluid and toxins. Also, this slow must be slow in order to be effective.". Do I do this in circles, something like @ (middle being nipple) or do I do this in some kind of straight lines?

Sorry if my question looks stupid. I also read somewhere, that 100-300 circles (both hands, right going clockwise, left - anticlockwise) twise a day would work as a full massage session. Is that right?

Thank you

I wish I could help you but I'm a newbie too. I'm doing Chiyomilk's massage 3x per day (when I wake up, when I shower, and before bed). I also do the Chi massage immediately after Chiyomilk's. I'm a visual learner so I have no idea if I'm doing the chi correctly but time will tell. I plan to purchase a heating pad and some Fenugreek as well as try the hydrotherapy. I'm going to give it a month or two and see if I notice any changes before switching things up. Good luck to you!
Chiyomilk: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSYo_NBMSwQ
The other massage: http://naturalremedysite.blogspot.com/20...h.html?m=1

With your first question, I will try to describe what it is saying to do with your left breast:
1. Put your left hand across the upper half of your left breast (so that it is covering the nipple and the upper half of your breast) and pull your breast upwards a bit. This is just for support.
2. While holding your breast upwards like this, take your right hand and use your pointer and middle finger (held together) to gently pet downwards the bottom half of your breast going.
3. Now do this all around the breast. Imagine a drawing of the sun, with a circular center and rays going out of it. This is how you want to rub your breast (example diagram below)

. \|/
--O-- The center is your nipple, you want to pet away from the nipple in all directions.
. /|\

I hope that makes sense! This technique of massage is helpful with draining your lymph nodes I believe, but this is not the technique you want to rely on to give you growth.

For the lengthiest part of your massage you should be doing just circular massage, VERY gently and the rotation around your breast should take you about 1.5 to 2 seconds in time (so not too fast).

For your left breast - Clockwise
For your right breast - Counterclockwise
A simple way not to confuse this, is that when doing the massage, your hand should be going downward over your heart at the center of your chest, never upward as this is believed to reduce breast size.

As for Chi massage, I have not actually found a very good description of what people consider to be "chi massage" but what Chi is, is channeling your energy and focusing it, so you would focus all of your mental energy on your breasts as you do it. This of course will stimulate the area and send more blood (and along with it, important nutrients) to your breasts. So it's all about using the power of your mind in combination with the physical power you have to make your breasts grow (the massage itself).

I hope this helped!!
If you are still confused, I'd suggest searching out some youtube videos

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon