Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

3 Months on PM and No cycle changes?

Hello

I was wondering if anyone has any input as to why my cycle has remained exactly the same since starting pm? I am asking because it seems that it is generally said that your cycle will get longer or shorter. My cycle has stayed exactly the same? Can this mean something about how pm affects my hormones.

Might just mean you're lucky. Might mean you could do with a bigger dose.

Honestly doesn't really mean anything just by itself without further details.

You could be taking exactly what you ought to be taking. Are you cycling it at all?

Details, girl. Details. No one else can know anything without those pesky little details!

Yes Abi youre right!
I do cycle, I take around 300mg on day 5. Days 6-7 I take around 500, days eight until ovulation I take 800.
I take my temperature every day to check for my drop indication ovulation.

Another thing that may be useful to know is that I dont take anything else that I think is as strong. I take fenugreek very consistently now and bought some wild yam cream that I havent used ever. I take sp as well, but about 1000mg a day and Im pretty consistent, but not like with my pm and sp.

(07-03-2013, 03:44 AM)MistressGeorge Wrote:  Yes Abi youre right!
I do cycle, I take around 300mg on day 5. Days 6-7 I take around 500, days eight until ovulation I take 800.
I take my temperature every day to check for my drop indication ovulation.

And by the lack of saying anything about them, am I to assume you don't take any on the rest of the days?

You're doing pretty much exactly what you should to avoid messing up your cycle then. And it seems to be working to that end. Are you getting results?

It seems finally after three months and adding fenugreek I have alot more breast tissue on my larger breast on the left side. My right is moving alot slower.
My changes have been small, but even my bf is noticing now. I am well definitely was almost flat chested. They were very far apart with no top tissue and forget about side boobSad They have always been round and fleshy at the bottoms. Now I have side boob on the left! And even though I havent grown much, my breasts have slowly moved inward, like getting wider from the tops to sides and all around. I have alot more tissue on the undersides. I think Im so small, I need to be patient to see major cup growth. I began at barely a handfull.

Weird, I am having a similar experience. I am taking 1000mg a day and my period hasn't changed at all. It doesn't even feel like it has an effect on me. I switched brands a little over a month ago so that might be the case. Also, I stop cycling around the time I switch brands.

So blackhippie,
you arent cycling and still no cycle changes?

You dont feel like its working?
May I ask why?
I get pains from it and like I said im soo small I beleive I need patience. Im def fuller thoughWink Do you notice any changes at all?

(12-03-2013, 03:10 PM)MistressGeorge Wrote:  You dont feel like its working?
May I ask why?
I get pains from it and like I said im soo small I beleive I need patience. Im def fuller thoughWink Do you notice any changes at all?

I stopped cycling because I didn't like the effects of the other herbs. Eh, I am starting off extremly small too, but I haven't notice any changes in my chest. I noticed most of the difference in my waist and hips, but nothing in my chest area. My hips feel alost rounder and my waist seem a little bit smaller. I do not massage everyday, so that might be one of the problems.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon