Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I really, really need help.

(23-05-2014, 07:28 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  Big breast does not make a person attractive. Nice round breast can be quite alluring but all boobs are just sacks of fat and their only purpose is to give nurishment to newborn babies, which I think is one of the most beautiful purposes the female body can have. But it doesn't matter what size they are because 32A's have fed children just as well as 32D's. Boobs does not make a person attractive and I know this because there are plenty of men and woman who have wanted to get in my pants even at my smallest cups.

It's true that with the laws of attraction at hand most men will not initially hit on a person if they don't find that person attractive but plenty have come to find a person attractive or fallen in love with them after getting to know them

And we all have preferences there's nothing wrong with that but just because a guy doesn't prefer the way you look doesn't make you ugly in any way

It's hard to love yourself in a world where we are though to hate and be ashamed of what we are but we at least have to try if not to put our own minds at ease then to show the younger generation that there is no need to torture themselves like that

You shouldn't feel like you have to change your appearance just to find a person because all that eventually fades and you're only left with you inner beauty which has a lot more effect than any outer beauty.

Yep, that's exactly what I just said!
As you've seen, it's not your tits that make you beautiful, it's YOU!! By the time I was in my band 2 years, this one woman, Cindy, showed up at one of our gigs. She was overweight and not exactly pretty, and my guitarist at the time once told me, "She's so ugly, I wouldn't fuck her with YOUR dick!!" Sometimes, she'd wear pretty strange make-up!! But, the reason I fell in love with her was because of the very sweet and caring person SHE was!! Kinda sadly, she was seeing some guy named, Steve, another guy you'd NEVER expect to be with a girl like her, because he was a pretty good-looking guy!! But, there he was!!

(23-05-2014, 02:51 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Thanks, Blue!! I DO try to be different!

Okay, but LOOK at who's thinking this way, saying no tits means your ugly. It's a bunch of little girls!!!! Most of whom are brainwashed by scrawny, anorexic/bulimic women pictured in magazines that are photoshopped to look even skinnier than they really are and to have MUCH bigger tits than they really do. They start out playing with a figurine that is VERY badly proportionate!! Her name is, Barbie!! They're taught to believe that THIS is perfection and what they SHOULD look like by the time they are 13 or 14. I just read yesterday about someone having done a Barbie to real life comparison. If Barbie was a real girl, she's have to be 7' 2" tall, her neck would be so skinny it couldn't possibly support her head, and her tits would give her curvature of the spine or at least make her a hunchback!
NO ONE says you HAVE to cave under the pressure of your supposed friends!! If they were REALLY your friends, they'd accept you no matter how you looked or dressed and no matter how big your tits are. In about 8 years, nobody this girl is now in school with will give a shit HOW big her tits are! It's called, maturation! All this self-imposed pressure will no longer exist!! Do your girlfriends REALLY tell you that you have to have bigger tits or you're nobody? If they do, tell THEM to make your tits bigger FOR you if it's that important!
When guys are that age, everything revolves around the size of their dick!! What can you POSSIBLY do to make it bigger?? NOTHING!! IF it's to get bigger, it'll do it by itself in its own time!! By the time they're 15 or 16, it no longer matters anymore!!
Like we've said here, y'all need to STOP wasting so much of your time and energy worrying about shit that you have NO control over and just let it happen as it happens!! Your tits will take of themselves!! What YOU need to take care of is your homework!
And, like I've said, ANY boy, and I mean ANY boy, that thinks you HAVE to have big tits to be worth it is NOT worth it!! Nobody says you HAVE to date someone if you don't want to. Date who you want WHEN you want!!

You mean men with troglodyte brains!! I see LOTS of what you'd call "plan-looking": women in my travels every day that I think are quite pretty!! I see people pictures of people, usually famous women, with no make-up on and the SCADS of comments about how ugly they look without make-up and, honestly, most often, I think they look even prettier without make-up!! ANYONE that'd call these women ugly is ABSOLUTELY PLASTIC and has been brainwashed into buying into the hype of what the magazine SAY beauty is!! You've all been hypnotized into believing this junk!! The sooner you all wake up and snap out of it and think for yourselves, the better off we'll all be!! When I was in college, I was MADLY in love with this INCREDIBLY beautiful girl that happened to be my best friend!! EVERY GUY on campus wanted to get into her sexy pants!!!! But, as far as she was concerned, she's fat and an ugly and NOBODY will EVER love her!! That image is self-projected!! Well, the entire time we were in college together she was ALWAYS dating SOMEONE!!!! Here's her picture. Does THAT look fat & ugly to you????

Most men think with their dicks, because that's what they've been taught to think with!! Look at how many have their priorities as: cars, football, beer and tits. I care almost NOTHING about cars, I HATE football and I think beer (and all other booze) should be made illegal and marijuana should be made legal. I do NOT smoke grass, but, look at how many people died from using that compared to how many died or were killed because of SOMEONE'S use of booze. Anyway, guys that think that way with those priorities are not the smartest monkeys! Are they? But you're willing to settle for that for the sake of love and you'll use your tits to get that love! It's a trade off! My tits for what passes for love? But, if you have no tits you can't HAVE love?? How cruel!!!! Again, I don't care how big a girl's tits are! I want someone that's got a brain in her head. Prettiness is a plus and, yeah, bigger tits are a plus, but, I've seen PLENTY of women with small tits that I think are very pretty (their tits, I mean). Cameron Diaz has small tits, Roseanne Barr has huge ones. Which would you prefer to be? Most guys would rather have Cameron!! How many of those guys are gay? I'm not gay, but I care more about a woman's personality and brains than the size of her tits. Besides, as we all here know, tits can be made bigger!! Besides, tits are ONLY there for decoration!! Not only flat-chested women, but even MEN can breast feed!! So, why have protruding tits if it's not needed for any function? Answer: Looks!! Attraction!!

No, when you reach adulthood, there'll BE no pressure to have bigger tits!! That's what little girls obsess over.

When I hear the word, "Woman", I think of someone with long hair, that is pretty and PREFERABLY has a nice body, but her having big tits is optional. I'd LOVE a very pretty girl, but I wouldn't mind at all if she was just average looking.

Hun, I SERIOUSLY DOUBT I'll EVER be an attractive woman!! Apparently, I don't even make an attractive guy!! I've only ever been with 3 women!! My first, after a few months of us being together, claimed she was just using me to make another guy jealous. My second, a year later, was on the verge of a nervous breakdown and I didn't know it. To this day, she still has NO recollection of us ever having sex!! And my third, 8 years later, after being together for 7 or 8 years, started cheating on me with a guy that picks through garbage and makes very strange art out of it!! I don't consider ANY of them to have been an actual girlfriend!!

Hun, you only THINK you need to "fix" things for guys to be attracted to you!! Chances are, if you DON'T fix it at ALL, you'll STILL get yourself a guy!!
Don't be so hard on yourself, hun. And, while you're at it, don't be so hard on your, so far, titless girlfriends!!

Take care!! :-)

Yeah you're right in some way... But I can't not "fix" it! You know, the more attractive boys do like bigger breasts.
And... I'm ashamed of this but I think I'll have to say...
There's a boy, from my school, that I like, since about 1 year ago or so. 2 months ago I asked my friend to tell him and guess what he said! "She's nice but no I would not kiss her or date her or whatever"! I'm practically the ONLY girl that likes him and he doesn't like. He's dated a lot of girls, VERY different from each other! There's that black one, the other one that looks like Snow White, then the fat blonde one, the skinny one... The list goes on. The ONLY thing I've noticed that ALL of them have BUT me is boobs! Not necessarily big ones, he's dated a girl with small breasts but they are still bigger than mine! I think that's why I am here after all. And the girls' personalities are WIDELY different too! This boy plays the electric guitar in a metal band and he's dated girls that HATE rock! And he KNOWS I like metal. But he won't even talk to me about his band! What he does with everybody!
I know I shouldn't like him, I know you'll say he's a jerk but I... I can't control it. He's just too perfect and I'm too submissive! /:

By the way sincerely neither the girl or you in the photo look bad. You kinda look like some illustrations of Jesus lol. You are not ugly, you probably just have an... Unattractive personality, and thats why you have never had a real girlfriend. And yeah for most women, personality is more important than looks. Sadly it's not a good personality! It's the assertiveness and confidence that attract a woman! That's why we like some of the jerks... What pisses me off!

And from what I've read in some of your threads, you seem to do want to be an attravtive woman. Even if you think it's not possible. But sincerely, it's totally possible! Grow boobs, use a corset, grow your head hair and shape your eyebrows and remove any other hair, do that surgery that turns a penis into a vagina, and that other surgery that makes your jaw smaller, bleach your hair blonde and paint your nails and you're done!

(24-05-2014, 12:30 AM)Blue Colleen Wrote:  
(23-05-2014, 07:28 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  Big breast does not make a person attractive. Nice round breast can be quite alluring but all boobs are just sacks of fat and their only purpose is to give nurishment to newborn babies, which I think is one of the most beautiful purposes the female body can have. But it doesn't matter what size they are because 32A's have fed children just as well as 32D's. Boobs does not make a person attractive and I know this because there are plenty of men and woman who have wanted to get in my pants even at my smallest cups.

It's true that with the laws of attraction at hand most men will not initially hit on a person if they don't find that person attractive but plenty have come to find a person attractive or fallen in love with them after getting to know them

And we all have preferences there's nothing wrong with that but just because a guy doesn't prefer the way you look doesn't make you ugly in any way

It's hard to love yourself in a world where we are though to hate and be ashamed of what we are but we at least have to try if not to put our own minds at ease then to show the younger generation that there is no need to torture themselves like that

You shouldn't feel like you have to change your appearance just to find a person because all that eventually fades and you're only left with you inner beauty which has a lot more effect than any outer beauty.

"Big breasts do not make a person more attractive" That's simply not true. Seriously, have you ever researched this? 
Go to the bottom of this page, #1:
http://www.cracked.com/article_19834_5-s...ns_p2.html
Scroll down to body attractiveness http://www.viewzone.com/attractiveness2.html
This: http://nicholassterling.wordpress.com/20...e-breasts/
And no one even needs to research to know this. Seriously. Why the hell would A LOT women pay the thousands of dollars for a breast augmentation surgery if it didn't make them more attractive??!?!?!??? They enjoy the back pain?????? Seriously. Seriously. Just google "attractive women" and count in your right hand fingers the flat chested women you see in the first thousand of photos. 
Well you don't even need to do that. Just read some 9gag comments, in ANY post. There is ALWAYS something related to big boobs. 

Yes, Blue, but that's what SOCIETY TELLS you to like!! Maybe you can take it upon yourself and even some of your friends to do your own survey and ask guys if they'd take a girl and ordinary-looking girl with big tits over a gorgeous girl with small tits. I'd take Cameron Diaz over pretty much ANYONE with plastic tits!! Have you ever seen NCIS? There's a girl on that show who isn't really all that pretty, just basically very average-looking, and, to this day, I have NO idea how big her tits are and I don't really care!! But, I'd LOVE to go out with her!!!! Something about her eyes, her face, her personality, her hair, just DOES something to me!! It's Cote, the one that plays, Ziva. She can eat crackers in MY bed ANY day!!
Yeah, most guys DO love a huge rack and would love to get a girl that has one, but, look at how many people get divorced these days because they choose the WRONG people to marry for the WRONG and plastic reasons!! "She's got HUGE tits!! I think I'll marry her!!" A few years later, he takes her tits out of his eyes and finds out it's NOT the match made in heaven that he THOUGHT it was!! Back in the `50's, `40's and before, people got married because they LOVED each other!! And, for the most part, they STAYED married, `til death do they part!! Tits are SUPERFICIAL, AT BEST!! My cousin, Julie, has had LOTS of guys chasing after her her whole life, y'know what? She's an A cup!!!! But, because she's a real sweetheart and very pretty (think Michelle Pfiffer) she's even had her own cousins chasing after her all her life!!

(24-05-2014, 12:50 AM)peggy Wrote:  Missed Miss, you have AMAZING eyes, they are so beautiful. Smile

Thank you, Peggy!! ::Bats lashes:: Mom's favourite part, they're blue!!
Sadly, they haven't helped me at all as far as attracting someone to love.
I've always thought I looked a bit like Ringo Starr, what do you think?

(24-05-2014, 01:20 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(24-05-2014, 12:30 AM)Blue Colleen Wrote:  

"Big breasts do not make a person more attractive" That's simply not true. Seriously, have you ever researched this? 
Go to the bottom of this page, #1:
http://www.cracked.com/article_19834_5-s...ns_p2.html
Scroll down to body attractiveness http://www.viewzone.com/attractiveness2.html
This: http://nicholassterling.wordpress.com/20...e-breasts/
And no one even needs to research to know this. Seriously. Why the hell would A LOT women pay the thousands of dollars for a breast augmentation surgery if it didn't make them more attractive??!?!?!??? They enjoy the back pain?????? Seriously. Seriously. Just google "attractive women" and count in your right hand fingers the flat chested women you see in the first thousand of photos. 
Well you don't even need to do that. Just read some 9gag comments, in ANY post. There is ALWAYS something related to big boobs. 

Yes, Blue, but that's what SOCIETY TELLS you to like!! Maybe you can take it upon yourself and even some of your friends to do your own survey and ask guys if they'd take a girl and ordinary-looking girl with big tits over a gorgeous girl with small tits. I'd take Cameron Diaz over pretty much ANYONE with plastic tits!! Have you ever seen NCIS? There's a girl on that show who isn't really all that pretty, just basically very average-looking, and, to this day, I have NO idea how big her tits are and I don't really care!! But, I'd LOVE to go out with her!!!! Something about her eyes, her face, her personality, her hair, just DOES something to me!! It's Cote, the one that plays, Ziva. She can eat crackers in MY bed ANY day!!
Yeah, most guys DO love a huge rack and would love to get a girl that has one, but, look at how many people get divorced these days because they choose the WRONG people to marry for the WRONG and plastic reasons!! "She's got HUGE tits!! I think I'll marry her!!" A few years later, he takes her tits out of his eyes and finds out it's NOT the match made in heaven that he THOUGHT it was!! Back in the `50's, `40's and before, people got married because they LOVED each other!! And, for the most part, they STAYED married, `til death do they part!! Tits are SUPERFICIAL, AT BEST!! My cousin, Julie, has had LOTS of guys chasing after her her whole life, y'know what? She's an A cup!!!! But, because she's a real sweetheart and very pretty (think Michelle Pfiffer) she's even had her own cousins chasing after her all her life!!

You know, the problem with discussions and arguments, both online and IRL, is that no one will ever say they're wrong. They can think "this person has got a point... I was wrong here" but they'll never SAY it.
Well this just leads to never-ending inutile arguments so I have to say. You're right. Maybe breasts aren't the most important thing on earth for boys. Maybe not even for any boy.
If only I was gorgeous...! Then I would not have to care about my breasts AT ALL! But it is not the case sadly... I do know people uglier than me but I'm plain! And I'm Brazilian so I have boring brown hair and boring brown eyes. All I got in my favor are a big butt and nice lips, and I dont have flat hips, but who cares about that.
Understand? I'm not gorgeous so I have to try to grow my breasts, maybe just a little more, to be at least acceptable!

(24-05-2014, 01:05 AM)Blue Colleen Wrote:  Yeah you're right in some way... But I can't not "fix" it! You know, the more attractive boys do like bigger breasts.
There's a boy, from my school, that I like, since about 1 year ago or so. 2 months ago I asked my friend to tell him and guess what he said! "She's nice but no I would not kiss her or date her or whatever"! I'm practically the ONLY girl that likes him and he doesn't like. He's dated a lot of girls, VERY different from each other! There's that black one, the other one that looks like Snow White, then the fat blonde one, the skinny one... The list goes on. The ONLY thing I've noticed that ALL of them have BUT me is boobs! Not necessarily big ones, he's dated a girl with small breasts but they are still bigger than mine! I think that's why I am here after all. And the girls' personalities are WIDELY different too! This boy plays the electric guitar in a metal band and he's dated girls that HATE rock! And he KNOWS I like metal. But he won't even talk to me about his band! What he does with everybody!
I know I shouldn't like him, I know you'll say he's a jerk but I... I can't control it. He's just too perfect and I'm too submissive! /:

By the way sincerely neither the girl or you in the photo look bad. You kinda look like some illustrations of Jesus lol. You are not ugly, you probably just have an... Unattractive personality, and thats why you have never had a real girlfriend. And yeah for most women, personality is more important than looks. Sadly it's not a good personality! It's the assertiveness and confidence that attract a woman! That's why we like some of the jerks... What pisses me off!

And from what I've read in some of your threads, you seem to do want to be an attravtive woman. Even if you think it's not possible. But sincerely, it's totally possible! Grow boobs, use a corset, grow your head hair and shape your eyebrows and remove any other hair, do that surgery that turns a penis into a vagina, and that other surgery that makes your jaw smaller, bleach your hair blonde and paint your nails and you're done!
I'm sorry that a jerk who doesn't like you is making you feel bad about yourself and not all women like jerks. Maybe if you'd only realize your self worth it wouldn't bother you so much.
I'm not what you'd call the average beauty. I wear minimal make up 10% of the time, I have this cute little gap in my teeth, my eyebrows are quite untamed and I'm shorter than your average woman. Even with smaller tits and a narrow waste I still pulled dudes so those concepts of attraction are highly irrelevant when it comes to mating. I get complimented most on my smile and the fact that I'm always the life of the party.
And there's no need to be harsh to anyone on here. There's nothing wrong with trying to emanate something You find attractive but you absolutely can not tell anyone they don't fit the standard of beauty just because you don't think so. I think you're trying to project your feeling of inadequacy on a 13 year old who needs to be taught to love herself and maybe you need to be taught that too. I think anyone who can't see the beauty in others has a real personal problems that they need to figure out.

(24-05-2014, 01:46 AM)lovedebbii Wrote:  
(24-05-2014, 01:05 AM)Blue Colleen Wrote:  Yeah you're right in some way... But I can't not "fix" it! You know, the more attractive boys do like bigger breasts.

I'm sorry that a jerk who doesn't like you is making you feel bad about yourself and not all women like jerks. Maybe if you'd only realize your self worth it wouldn't bother you so much.
I'm not what you'd call the average beauty. I wear minimal make up 10% of the time, I have this cute little gap in my teeth, my eyebrows are quite untamed and I'm shorter than your average woman. Even with smaller tits and a narrow waste I still pulled dudes so those concepts of attraction are highly irrelevant when it comes to mating. I get complimented most on my smile and the fact that I'm always the life of the party.
And there's no need to be harsh to anyone on here. There's nothing wrong with trying to emanate something You find attractive but you absolutely can not tell anyone they don't fit the standard of beauty just because you don't think so. I think anyone who can't see the beauty in others has a real personal problems that they need to figure out.

But... Narrow waists are good! Some women wear corsets to achieve it.

And yeah... I'm SO ASHAMED of still liking this boy. If I were another person and saw this girl still liking that jerk so much, I'd punch me/her right in the face for being so stupid.

But it's nice to know that even not being very much physically attractive you get the boys. Not everyone has the same luck.

(24-05-2014, 01:52 AM)Blue Colleen Wrote:  But... Narrow waists are good! Some women wear corsets to achieve it.

And yeah... I'm SO ASHAMED of still liking this boy. If I were another person and saw this girl still liking that jerk so much, I'd punch me/her right in the face for being so stupid.

But it's nice to know that even not being very much physically attractive you get the boys. Not everyone has the same luck.

It's seriously all about confidence and knowing what you deserve. Most guys want a girl who know how to work what she's got and has a good self esteem. Sometimes you gotta fake it till you make it once you start telling yourself your good enough you start to believe it.

(24-05-2014, 01:46 AM)lovedebbii Wrote:  

And there's no need to be harsh to anyone on here. There's nothing wrong with trying to emanate something You find attractive but you absolutely can not tell anyone they don't fit the standard of beauty just because you don't think so. I think you're trying to project your feeling of inadequacy on a 13 year old who needs to be taught to love herself and maybe you need to be taught that too. I think anyone who can't see the beauty in others has a real personal problems that they need to figure out.

Im not normal pretty either wear no make ever really I have nice skin but messy messy hair I used to be really quite flat but I always had men find me attractive i don't know why.
They say things when they see me today I went shopping I got a wow (who says that out loud haha) another dude was staring so hard he crashed his shopping trolley he was with his gf.
OK I can say with curves I get crazy attention when I was skinny still a lot though but always I get scary creep jobs doing creepy things like follow me.
I don't understand why?

(24-05-2014, 01:05 AM)Blue Colleen Wrote:  
(23-05-2014, 02:51 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Thanks, Blue!! I DO try to be different!

Okay, but LOOK at who's thinking this way, saying no tits means your ugly. It's a bunch of little girls!!!! Most of whom are brainwashed by scrawny, anorexic/bulimic women pictured in magazines that are photoshopped to look even skinnier than they really are and to have MUCH bigger tits than they really do. They start out playing with a figurine that is VERY badly proportionate!! Her name is, Barbie!! They're taught to believe that THIS is perfection and what they SHOULD look like by the time they are 13 or 14. I just read yesterday about someone having done a Barbie to real life comparison. If Barbie was a real girl, she's have to be 7' 2" tall, her neck would be so skinny it couldn't possibly support her head, and her tits would give her curvature of the spine or at least make her a hunchback!
NO ONE says you HAVE to cave under the pressure of your supposed friends!! If they were REALLY your friends, they'd accept you no matter how you looked or dressed and no matter how big your tits are. In about 8 years, nobody this girl is now in school with will give a shit HOW big her tits are! It's called, maturation! All this self-imposed pressure will no longer exist!! Do your girlfriends REALLY tell you that you have to have bigger tits or you're nobody? If they do, tell THEM to make your tits bigger FOR you if it's that important!
When guys are that age, everything revolves around the size of their dick!! What can you POSSIBLY do to make it bigger?? NOTHING!! IF it's to get bigger, it'll do it by itself in its own time!! By the time they're 15 or 16, it no longer matters anymore!!
Like we've said here, y'all need to STOP wasting so much of your time and energy worrying about shit that you have NO control over and just let it happen as it happens!! Your tits will take of themselves!! What YOU need to take care of is your homework!
And, like I've said, ANY boy, and I mean ANY boy, that thinks you HAVE to have big tits to be worth it is NOT worth it!! Nobody says you HAVE to date someone if you don't want to. Date who you want WHEN you want!!

You mean men with troglodyte brains!! I see LOTS of what you'd call "plan-looking": women in my travels every day that I think are quite pretty!! I see people pictures of people, usually famous women, with no make-up on and the SCADS of comments about how ugly they look without make-up and, honestly, most often, I think they look even prettier without make-up!! ANYONE that'd call these women ugly is ABSOLUTELY PLASTIC and has been brainwashed into buying into the hype of what the magazine SAY beauty is!! You've all been hypnotized into believing this junk!! The sooner you all wake up and snap out of it and think for yourselves, the better off we'll all be!! When I was in college, I was MADLY in love with this INCREDIBLY beautiful girl that happened to be my best friend!! EVERY GUY on campus wanted to get into her sexy pants!!!! But, as far as she was concerned, she's fat and an ugly and NOBODY will EVER love her!! That image is self-projected!! Well, the entire time we were in college together she was ALWAYS dating SOMEONE!!!! Here's her picture. Does THAT look fat & ugly to you????

Most men think with their dicks, because that's what they've been taught to think with!! Look at how many have their priorities as: cars, football, beer and tits. I care almost NOTHING about cars, I HATE football and I think beer (and all other booze) should be made illegal and marijuana should be made legal. I do NOT smoke grass, but, look at how many people died from using that compared to how many died or were killed because of SOMEONE'S use of booze. Anyway, guys that think that way with those priorities are not the smartest monkeys! Are they? But you're willing to settle for that for the sake of love and you'll use your tits to get that love! It's a trade off! My tits for what passes for love? But, if you have no tits you can't HAVE love?? How cruel!!!! Again, I don't care how big a girl's tits are! I want someone that's got a brain in her head. Prettiness is a plus and, yeah, bigger tits are a plus, but, I've seen PLENTY of women with small tits that I think are very pretty (their tits, I mean). Cameron Diaz has small tits, Roseanne Barr has huge ones. Which would you prefer to be? Most guys would rather have Cameron!! How many of those guys are gay? I'm not gay, but I care more about a woman's personality and brains than the size of her tits. Besides, as we all here know, tits can be made bigger!! Besides, tits are ONLY there for decoration!! Not only flat-chested women, but even MEN can breast feed!! So, why have protruding tits if it's not needed for any function? Answer: Looks!! Attraction!!

No, when you reach adulthood, there'll BE no pressure to have bigger tits!! That's what little girls obsess over.

When I hear the word, "Woman", I think of someone with long hair, that is pretty and PREFERABLY has a nice body, but her having big tits is optional. I'd LOVE a very pretty girl, but I wouldn't mind at all if she was just average looking.

Hun, I SERIOUSLY DOUBT I'll EVER be an attractive woman!! Apparently, I don't even make an attractive guy!! I've only ever been with 3 women!! My first, after a few months of us being together, claimed she was just using me to make another guy jealous. My second, a year later, was on the verge of a nervous breakdown and I didn't know it. To this day, she still has NO recollection of us ever having sex!! And my third, 8 years later, after being together for 7 or 8 years, started cheating on me with a guy that picks through garbage and makes very strange art out of it!! I don't consider ANY of them to have been an actual girlfriend!!

Hun, you only THINK you need to "fix" things for guys to be attracted to you!! Chances are, if you DON'T fix it at ALL, you'll STILL get yourself a guy!!
Don't be so hard on yourself, hun. And, while you're at it, don't be so hard on your, so far, titless girlfriends!!

Take care!! :-)

Yeah you're right in some way... But I can't not "fix" it! You know, the more attractive boys do like bigger breasts.

The more attractive boys are most likely plastic themselves! Maybe in half a dozen years you'll understand that looks are superficial.

That boy you like is a pubescent, horny kid!! The chances of any of you hitting gold the first time you date someone are slim to none. You're only JUST starting to figure out what you like in a mate. As they say, there's LOTS of fish in the ocean!! What you like today will most likely NOT be what you'll like in 8 or more years. There were a LOT of couples in Jr. High School when I was that age and you know how many of them are still together today? Probably very close to NONE! They were only 13 at the time and pretty much every one of them split up and dated other people NUMEROUS times over the next 6 years!
Okay, let's take your POV and flip it over. What do girls look for in a guy, especially 13 year olds. (I specify them, because the following is something that happened when I was 13.) In Jr, High, I met this girl named, Emily, and as SOON as I set eyes on her, I was MADLY in love with her!!!!!! And, it had NOTHING to do with her tits!! I think she was no more than a B cup all through high school. She had a stunningly GORGEOUS toothy smile, dark skin and very long dark hair!!!! I was SURE she was an Indian!!!! Turned out, she's Irish, like me!! And she was VERY sweet!!!! I loved her voice and the way she talked, too. No matter how madly I was in love with her, she'd NEVER even THINK of going out with me!!!! I'm pretty sure I made it VERY clear that day that I wanted her in the WORST way!!!! Not with words, but with actions! I sat next to her at lunch and no matter how much other people tried to talk me into moving so someone else could sit next to her, I REFUSED to move!!!! I'm pretty sure EVERYBODY in the entire school knew I was hot for Emily!! But, apparently, I didn't have what she was looking for!! Couldn't have been that she was looking for a guy with bigger tits!! To this day, I still have no clue why she'd never go out with me!!
Anyway, I'm SURE there's something else about you that this boy doesn't find attractive, not just your tits, but, even if it IS your tits, why would you want a guy that only sees you as a pair of tits?

Thank you!! Yeah, Jesus is another one I think I kinda look like. I also have a t-shirt with Todd Rundgren's picture on it and when I wear it people ask me if that's me on the shirt! Maybe that's why Todd seems to be scared of me every time I show up at his gigs! But then, the time I helped run sound for two of his shows, he had a guitarist with him, Jesse Gress, who, until I actually met and talked with Jesse later that night, I thought was Todd's brother because he looked just like Todd!!
I seriously don't think I have a bad personality, I've had quite few girl friends (friends that are girls) that have told me I'm a very nice and sweet guy, and, it was JENNIFER that introduced herself to ME one afternoon between classes and said that she saw me in the lunch room and thought to herself she really wanted to meet me!! She was 17 that day, soon to be 18 in about 2 weeks, and I had just turned 27 2 months before. I just can't seem to get girls to take me beyond the friend zone!!
Well, as you should've noticed in the picture, I already have long hair! It's half way down my back. I shaved it all off in protest in `89, but haven't cut it since!! And, 2 years before this picture was taken, I TRIED to colour my hair blonde, had it done professionally, and it came out a golden orange!! I don't think my hair CAN be taken to blonde!! As for the rest, I don't have the money to go through all of that. Donations anyone?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon