Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I really, really need help.

(24-05-2014, 01:25 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(24-05-2014, 12:50 AM)peggy Wrote:  Missed Miss, you have AMAZING eyes, they are so beautiful. Smile

Thank you, Peggy!! ::Bats lashes:: Mom's favourite part, they're blue!!
Sadly, they haven't helped me at all as far as attracting someone to love.
I've always thought I looked a bit like Ringo Starr, what do you think?

Nope, you look much better. Smile

(24-05-2014, 01:44 AM)Blue Colleen Wrote:  
(24-05-2014, 01:20 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(24-05-2014, 12:30 AM)Blue Colleen Wrote:  
(23-05-2014, 07:28 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  Big breast does not make a person attractive. Nice round breast can be quite alluring but all boobs are just sacks of fat and their only purpose is to give nurishment to newborn babies, which I think is one of the most beautiful purposes the female body can have. But it doesn't matter what size they are because 32A's have fed children just as well as 32D's. Boobs does not make a person attractive and I know this because there are plenty of men and woman who have wanted to get in my pants even at my smallest cups.

It's true that with the laws of attraction at hand most men will not initially hit on a person if they don't find that person attractive but plenty have come to find a person attractive or fallen in love with them after getting to know them

And we all have preferences there's nothing wrong with that but just because a guy doesn't prefer the way you look doesn't make you ugly in any way

It's hard to love yourself in a world where we are though to hate and be ashamed of what we are but we at least have to try if not to put our own minds at ease then to show the younger generation that there is no need to torture themselves like that

You shouldn't feel like you have to change your appearance just to find a person because all that eventually fades and you're only left with you inner beauty which has a lot more effect than any outer beauty.

"Big breasts do not make a person more attractive" That's simply not true. Seriously, have you ever researched this? 
Go to the bottom of this page, #1:
http://www.cracked.com/article_19834_5-s...ns_p2.html
Scroll down to body attractiveness http://www.viewzone.com/attractiveness2.html
This: http://nicholassterling.wordpress.com/20...e-breasts/
And no one even needs to research to know this. Seriously. Why the hell would A LOT women pay the thousands of dollars for a breast augmentation surgery if it didn't make them more attractive??!?!?!??? They enjoy the back pain?????? Seriously. Seriously. Just google "attractive women" and count in your right hand fingers the flat chested women you see in the first thousand of photos. 
Well you don't even need to do that. Just read some 9gag comments, in ANY post. There is ALWAYS something related to big boobs. 

Yes, Blue, but that's what SOCIETY TELLS you to like!! Maybe you can take it upon yourself and even some of your friends to do your own survey and ask guys if they'd take a girl and ordinary-looking girl with big tits over a gorgeous girl with small tits. I'd take Cameron Diaz over pretty much ANYONE with plastic tits!! Have you ever seen NCIS? There's a girl on that show who isn't really all that pretty, just basically very average-looking, and, to this day, I have NO idea how big her tits are and I don't really care!! But, I'd LOVE to go out with her!!!! Something about her eyes, her face, her personality, her hair, just DOES something to me!! It's Cote, the one that plays, Ziva. She can eat crackers in MY bed ANY day!!
Yeah, most guys DO love a huge rack and would love to get a girl that has one, but, look at how many people get divorced these days because they choose the WRONG people to marry for the WRONG and plastic reasons!! "She's got HUGE tits!! I think I'll marry her!!" A few years later, he takes her tits out of his eyes and finds out it's NOT the match made in heaven that he THOUGHT it was!! Back in the `50's, `40's and before, people got married because they LOVED each other!! And, for the most part, they STAYED married, `til death do they part!! Tits are SUPERFICIAL, AT BEST!! My cousin, Julie, has had LOTS of guys chasing after her her whole life, y'know what? She's an A cup!!!! But, because she's a real sweetheart and very pretty (think Michelle Pfiffer) she's even had her own cousins chasing after her all her life!!

You know, the problem with discussions and arguments, both online and IRL, is that no one will ever say they're wrong. They can think "this person has got a point... I was wrong here" but they'll never SAY it.
Well this just leads to never-ending inutile arguments so I have to say. You're right. Maybe breasts aren't the most important thing on earth for boys. Maybe not even for any boy.
If only I was gorgeous...! Then I would not have to care about my breasts AT ALL! But it is not the case sadly... I do know people uglier than me but I'm plain! And I'm Brazilian so I have boring brown hair and boring brown eyes. All I got in my favor are a big butt and nice lips, and I dont have flat hips, but who cares about that.
Understand? I'm not gorgeous so I have to try to grow my breasts, maybe just a little more, to be at least acceptable!

Well, good, I'm glad you actually see it my way! ;-) It wasn't an argument, it was a discussion, as far as I know.
Blue, NOBODY'S PERFECT, hun!! But, not that people are truly ugly!! I've had the "I'm ugly"'s most of my life, too, but, here you all are telling me I'm quite good-looking!! And I'm not the only one that's said I'm ugly. A number of people in my life had said so, mostly guys, though. I don't know that ANY girls have ever said it. either they're too nice or they just don't see me as ugly, but if THAT'S the case, why isn't there a line of them all the way around my block waiting for their chance to mark their territory in my underwear?
As far as I know, I haven't seen any pictures of you, but I'd SERIOUSLY doubt you're as ugly as you seem to think you are!! Did you ever see the movie, "Looker"? It stars Susan Dey, James Coburn and albert Finney. http://youtu.be/YKuMguUKGyg Part of it deals with what media claims is a perfect image!! It's what I've been on about here about the magazines TELLING you what you SHOULD look like when, in all reality, you're absolutely perfect the way you are!! You're YOU!! Why do you think you need to "be" someone else?

(24-05-2014, 02:38 AM)peggy Wrote:  
(24-05-2014, 01:25 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(24-05-2014, 12:50 AM)peggy Wrote:  Missed Miss, you have AMAZING eyes, they are so beautiful. Smile

Thank you, Peggy!! ::Bats lashes:: Mom's favourite part, they're blue!!
Sadly, they haven't helped me at all as far as attracting someone to love.
I've always thought I looked a bit like Ringo Starr, what do you think?

Nope, you look much better. Smile

Thank you!! :-) Next you'll tell me I'm a much better drummer!!

(24-05-2014, 02:01 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  
(24-05-2014, 01:46 AM)lovedebbii Wrote:  
(24-05-2014, 01:05 AM)Blue Colleen Wrote:  Yeah you're right in some way... But I can't not "fix" it! You know, the more attractive boys do like bigger breasts.
And... I'm ashamed of this but I think I'll have to say...
There's a boy, from my school, that I like, since about 1 year ago or so. 2 months ago I asked my friend to tell him and guess what he said! "She's nice but no I would not kiss her or date her or whatever"! I'm practically the ONLY girl that likes him and he doesn't like. He's dated a lot of girls, VERY different from each other! There's that black one, the other one that looks like Snow White, then the fat blonde one, the skinny one... The list goes on. The ONLY thing I've noticed that ALL of them have BUT me is boobs! Not necessarily big ones, he's dated a girl with small breasts but they are still bigger than mine! I think that's why I am here after all. And the girls' personalities are WIDELY different too! This boy plays the electric guitar in a metal band and he's dated girls that HATE rock! And he KNOWS I like metal. But he won't even talk to me about his band! What he does with everybody!
I know I shouldn't like him, I know you'll say he's a jerk but I... I can't control it. He's just too perfect and I'm too submissive! /:

By the way sincerely neither the girl or you in the photo look bad. You kinda look like some illustrations of Jesus lol. You are not ugly, you probably just have an... Unattractive personality, and thats why you have never had a real girlfriend. And yeah for most women, personality is more important than looks. Sadly it's not a good personality! It's the assertiveness and confidence that attract a woman! That's why we like some of the jerks... What pisses me off!

And from what I've read in some of your threads, you seem to do want to be an attravtive woman. Even if you think it's not possible. But sincerely, it's totally possible! Grow boobs, use a corset, grow your head hair and shape your eyebrows and remove any other hair, do that surgery that turns a penis into a vagina, and that other surgery that makes your jaw smaller, bleach your hair blonde and paint your nails and you're done!
I'm sorry that a jerk who doesn't like you is making you feel bad about yourself and not all women like jerks. Maybe if you'd only realize your self worth it wouldn't bother you so much.
I'm not what you'd call the average beauty. I wear minimal make up 10% of the time, I have this cute little gap in my teeth, my eyebrows are quite untamed and I'm shorter than your average woman. Even with smaller tits and a narrow waste I still pulled dudes so those concepts of attraction are highly irrelevant when it comes to mating. I get complimented most on my smile and the fact that I'm always the life of the party.
And there's no need to be harsh to anyone on here. There's nothing wrong with trying to emanate something You find attractive but you absolutely can not tell anyone they don't fit the standard of beauty just because you don't think so. I think you're trying to project your feeling of inadequacy on a 13 year old who needs to be taught to love herself and maybe you need to be taught that too. I think anyone who can't see the beauty in others has a real personal problems that they need to figure out.

Im not normal pretty either wear no make ever really I have nice skin but messy messy hair I used to be really quite flat but I always had men find me attractive i don't know why.
They say things when they see me today I went shopping I got a wow (who says that out loud haha) another dude was staring so hard he crashed his shopping trolley he was with his gf.
OK I can say with curves I get crazy attention when I was skinny still a lot though but always I get scary creep jobs doing creepy things like follow me.
I don't understand why?
I say wow a number of times, but it doesn't seem to make a difference. I check to see if it puts a smile on her face, but I rarely ever see one! I'm pretty sure most of them think I've just insulted them, or I'm making plans to kidnap them and have my way with them.
I'd think that the creeps are following you because you ARE beautiful, even if you don't think you are. As for your hair, have you ever tried to brush it out? Brush it when it's dry and comb it when it's wet, NEVER the other way around!! And, I'd go out with you and consider myself lucky to be with such a pretty woman!! I'd take you over Julia Roberts ANY day!!!!
Blue, try this and see if it makes a difference. Stuff your bra to the cup size you'd like to be and walk past that boy. If he starts putting the moves on you, then you KNOW he's a plastic jerk that pretty much only wants big tits. If that IS what he wants, reach into your bra, pull out the stuffing and give that to him!! "Here! You WANTED these, now they're yours!!"

Quote:Blue, try this and see if it makes a difference. Stuff your bra to the cup size you'd like to be and walk past that boy. If he starts putting the moves on you
That probably won't work if he's seen her before. If you stuff yourself up to a hefty size, everyone will know exactly what's going on.

Really, though, we're on a breast enhancement forum and there are people on here trying to change their eye color, nose structure, puff up their lips, etc. "Perfect as you are" seems like an ironic platitude, doesn't it? There's almost always room for improvement, but you should aim to please yourself because crushes will come and go, but you're stuck with you.

Also, people will have a variety of tastes, but nobody decent likes insecurity. Who wants a partner who makes a habit of being miserable?

(24-05-2014, 03:23 AM)prettylily Wrote:  
Quote:Blue, try this and see if it makes a difference. Stuff your bra to the cup size you'd like to be and walk past that boy. If he starts putting the moves on you
That probably won't work if he's seen her before. If you stuff yourself up to a hefty size, everyone will know exactly what's going on.

Really, though, we're on a breast enhancement forum and there are people on here trying to change their eye color, nose structure, puff up their lips, etc. "Perfect as you are" seems like an ironic platitude, doesn't it? There's almost always room for improvement, but you should aim to please yourself because crushes will come and go, but you're stuck with you.

Also, people will have a variety of tastes, but nobody decent likes insecurity. Who wants a partner who makes a habit of being miserable?

Well, in the t.v. show, "Roswell", Maria, one of the characters in the show who is either a large A cup or a small B, comes to school one day in a tight sweater and a water bra, which makes her look like at least a C cup!! All of her friends, who KNOW how small she is, take notice of her new improvements and some of the others around her start going gaga over her, now! So, I just thought Blue could try the same thing just to see if she would get the same reaction.

In SOME cases, there's a bit of room for improvement. But, so far, most often, if I've heard someone wants to get some work done, I'd take the same position as the Dr. in "Looker" when he tells these supposedly imperfect girls that they don't NEED to be worked on.
Yeah, that's what I said, please YOURSELF, don't worry about what others say or think. There's NOTHING wrong with you, you don't need work done!

Some of us can help a "miserable" person. If you have someone that'll go out with a miserable person (made so, because they THINK they're ugly), eventually, having someone of that sort in their life will make them feel better about themselves, ESPECIALLY if that person bolsters up their self-esteem by telling them they ARE quite pretty and don't need that work done.

How is plastic surgery different from NBE or exercise or corseting. I don't understand how you could discourage someone getting breasts one way because there's "nothing wrong with them" but cheer them on when they get breasts another way.

(24-05-2014, 05:58 AM)prettylily Wrote:  How is plastic surgery different from NBE or exercise or corseting. I don't understand how you could discourage someone getting breasts one way because there's "nothing wrong with them" but cheer them on when they get breasts another way.

There's a difference between growing them, or helping them to grow and just slicing them open and loading them up with a bunch of garbage to make them LOOK bigger than they really are.

As for getting them bigger vs. leaving them as they are: It IS better to just leave them be and be yourself than to make them bigger, especially if it's just for cosmetic or emotional reasons, but IF you're going to do it at all, it's MUCH better to go about it naturally than invasively.
I'd guess it's pretty safe to say that everyone here wants bigger tits. Right? For those of us who aren't at ALL destined to have them by nature (the hormones we were born with), in a way, it IS cosmetic, because we don't really NEED them, but, it's also not to impress others or to gain confidence, it's because we just want to have tits and would LOVE the feel and look of them on our own chest. And I see NO reason why we shouldn't have them or why society should shun us FOR having them!! But, just to get them to make other people like you is NOT a good decision to make!!!!

Missed Miss,
I have to admit that I was a little, uh, confused when we met in the forum at first, but I liiiiiike you more by da minute, yo!
But this thread: what a doozy! I am sorry we in the older generations didn't protect y'all from getting hypnotised in any way resembling what's going on. I wish people would just feel better cause I gotta tell you about something even me, who is considered like a kid, calls the modern zombie apocalypse. It is that we have allowed habits in society, some of the same tricks that others have tried to use on us, to disable the wonderful capacity of balanced thinking or thinking out of the cave.
Y'all are probably gonna learn a lot of good things because you are waaaaay out there, especially since your universe will benefit from more balance. You will have better skills available to be able to care for future generations much better than the rubbish the world is trying to poison people with nowadays. It's true that even I have met people that purposefully victimize beautiful young people filling their heads with garbage and trying to corrupt their wonderful hearts, to put their shining lights out. I have a coupla cousins who, in the past, might have been one of those sad kinds of people like the ones who are trying to turn your thinking into mush, into a way that doesn't actually even make sense (unless someone kinda lives in a cave with a very small population of clones). Sometimes, that seems to be what certain people want: a planet of unhappy clones. Now, my poor cousins, with their bodies they used to flaunt, are so unhappy in some ways I can't even imagine. I wish they are content. I wish them happiness. Now, we worry about one's daughter, because her mother was so hurt and zombified, she taught her daughter wrong. I don't think she knew that she could hurt her daughter!
But I am glad you we are here having this discussion. Unless one is just a troll (it has happened here before), maybe one would be here where there is real support and they realize that it is okay to have an actual personality rather than just be a pair of boobs or a butt or whatever. No wonder bodychasing boys (and girls) date so many. Maybe their more authentic personality, (that might be a little more interesting than the shallow shells ever their admirers see), got stolen by the same entities working on some people in this forum and society, in schools, on children's television. In fact, the poor folks seem maybe, lonely or bullies, like people preying on others, like a creepy bad guy in the movies, "Mu ha ha! I will get those breasts!" or "I will eat feed those big biceps to my poodle!" I mean I am attracted to stuff, too. But I don't hide under the steps waiting to snatch the boys soccer team captain or plan to go a date with a pair of breasts. I think that breasts don't make very good conversation after a while when. They just kinda sit there, at any size, and say, "I'm pretty. See. I'm pretty." Then what? How great of a conversation can one have with a hairy chest. I will try talking extensively with my mate's chest hairs and tell y'all how it goes. Okay? If it doesn't answer in English, I will try French. Who knows.
I have to confess that I have a great butt and stuff. "Smallish" boobs and all, well, I am cute anyway. I shocked myself when I stopped judging so much. I looked in the mirror one day, and was like, "Oh, gosh. That's nice." Oh, well. Nice, gorgeous, plain, ugly. It's perception. And a lot of people don't even bother with telling their real perceptions. Guys have even been afraid to say they prefer small breasts cause of peer pressure and girls have been afraid to say they stare at big boobs, too. I was embarrassed when a guy told me that "Anything more than a mouthful is a waste," in front of my big boobed friend. And married woman I know, seemed to like my butt. Hey, small butts work, too. We all go to the bathroom! So, my butt and just having boobs, got me attention sometimes, but at least I was always like, "Well duh, my my butt is not gonna have the relationship. I am going to have this relationship." Not everybody can butt talk like Jim Carey! Also, to the person who wants to add themselves to the long list of discarded girlfriends: uh, what is the appeal of just being another check mark on the list? Used and moved on from so early in life? Like standing in line, getting the ticket, and then the clerk makes a stamp and shouts, "Next!" without even looking in the eyes. Who stays 13, 14, or even 15 forever?
I tell y'all, I am glad I told some boys to go sit down somewhere and waited to grow up about certain things, for a bit. Some of my friends didn't and I am still hearing about it and seeing the tears flow every once in a while. Apparently, being a plastic cornflake makes life harder and sadder and bites. And then people look back, even a couple months later, and the nonsense is so obvious. I like to avoid pain. I am actually quite happy, finding, uh, happiness.
Little sisters, little brothers, unless one has literally been living under a rock, we all know it is not worth it, dearies. I mean, it's like people are just looking for some dirty laundry to hang on facebook. So people can roll their eyes or like it or comment? TraumaDrama. Does anybody actually like it? Enjoy it? Benefit from? Whose life has it even made better? I would think with all they got, the celebrity "hotties" would smiling more and not in drugs or jail so often. So, I guess looks don't determine life happiness? I mean, I don't know what does, exactly, but it's not looks, obviously. And another silly thing is that some people think what they read on the internet is true because it sounds true. Some may be true or just for certain people. Lime juice and yogurt didn't straighten my hair when I wanted to try a new look cause my hair is extremely curly. But I bet it may be true for some people. Maybe I'll give you the number of my friend who is still gorgeous at 75 years old and has had money, glamor, men in her life. I have known people from Brazil since early childhood, so I know there are also real people there. That old line about, "everybody this or everybody that" is like something from a bad movie. I hope people are not too shy to be the smarter people that they are. If you want different breasts, that is okay. I have a few friends that would be glad to offer you some donation from their own chest! Hahaha. But consider what makes you blame others for You wanting to be a different you.
Imagine this date: Finally, you go out with the breastbrain you admire and after sitting around admiring each other's chesticles, and you getting checked off the list of accomplishments, then what? You thank him for inspiring your breasts?! "Thank you for making these breasts possible! Here is a certificate!" Uh, what? Then he/she is so happy and wants to make sure that it wasn't too much trouble for you and even takes out a checkbook to offer compensation or all the supplements, massage oils, maybe doctors visits that some of us have had as a result of certain supplements? I had a really long, heavy period while on PM. Maybe this person can buy me a bag of pads to make up for it, after all my work to grow breasts for him/her.
Pardon me for making light on this, but what else is left here? And if y'all know anyone what wants to compensate me, without any proof on my part (mind you!) for growing breasts for them, please let me know. I may pretend to be a mindslave for a minute so I can get that check to buy more supplements or breast pumps for that same person. Not! What, no volunteers from the forum? But I did it for y'all. Jk.
Sometimes, we see the truth in the absurd or when we laugh instead of cry. In fact, I wonder if this thread is not just a part of my brain messing with me, cause I actually hope it is not as real as some people would have us believe... assuming there are other people outside my head and I am not just floating in a bubble of life-sustaining goo feeding the computer I am supposedly typing on!! Hahahaha!
PS: Darlings, I used to keep my television in the closet. Once a week, I would pull it out and plug it in- for Roswell!
Kids- Seriously, let's get some sunshine! Hmm. Brazil... I haven't been there yet. Perhaps the small vs big boob phenomenon needs an outside observer.
PS: If it inspires anyone, I think this type of thread has happened to BreastNexus before. And then. And also, some of our friends here have gotten their dream boobs & stuff with mixed results on the how that changed their lives. A lady I know was saying today that if she had such and such, she would be happier guaranteed. She has had lots of such and suches, but I still "get" to listen to her gripe and swear about "if and when she (will)(has) yadada." She has pinched my cheeks like I was a cute little kid, but at over 60 years, has still not allowed herself to be happy no matter how much wow she had in her life.
Let's get happy. Also, I don't know of anybody that was "Made" happy by anyone. People get inspired. They think they feel love. And there is love. Lots of it.
Psst: I got a secret, I get along better with others, when I get along with myself. It's awesome! But I am awesome, just cause I am me and no one else has that privilege! Gosh, that is SUPER! Yes, let's treat each other with kindness and goodness, especially us!
Lovely day and wonderful incarnation to my boobbuildingbuddies! Toodles!

Thank you, Char!! I'm getting to like you more, too, after your last post here!

Trust me, hun, I could tell you about all kinds of stuff that's going on right under our noses and nobody seems to know or care!! And, of course, when you tell anybody about it, they all think YOU'RE insane!!!! Also, I'm not (per se) part of THIS generation. Mine was the Woodstock era, so, I think you're probably preaching to the chior!

As for the "more than a mouthful" thing, trust me, I can fit a LOT of tit in MY mouth!! That first girl I ad sex with had really huge tits, I have no idea what her cup size was, but she was 18 and I'd have to guess at LEAST a DD. And, one of the times we were screwing around, I kissed one of her tits and then decided to suck it and I got the WHOLE THING into my mouth!!!!

My height and my hair tend to get ME attention, but not at ALL the kind I want!! It goes like this: I walk into a room full of strangers, a number of them burst into laughter. I also don't get into the way people dress these days, sop, that gets them laughing, too, because, when I wear shorts, I wear SHORTS!! NOT those incredibly baggy things that go down to my shoes!! I'm just trying to make MYSELF comfy and FUCK anybody else that doesn't like it!! Do they ever dress to please me??? NEVER!!!!

Tell your friends I'll be GLAD to take their chest donations!!!! Sadly, I'm told it doesn't work like that. When a breast reduction is done, they sift through the stuff that's being removed to see if thre's any sign of breast cancer in it. so, it'd be absolutely no good by the time they were done with it!!

Cool!! I haven't bothered with t.v. since the early `90's other than to watch "Roswell", "Chuck" and "Heroes". Now, except for Chuck, I have all of that on DVD!! I kinda stumbled upon Roswell one day and liked it a lot!! I've watched the entire series at lest 6 times in the last 9 years!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon