Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I really, really need help.

(26-05-2014, 02:25 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(26-05-2014, 02:19 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  
(26-05-2014, 02:05 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(26-05-2014, 12:29 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  What did you girls use to grow hair? My bf loves my crazy hair is a really strange texture it sort of seems to grow bigger than longer and really tangled never been longer than the top of my breasts.
But its like I brush its always frizzy and it sticks out at all kinds of unusual directions it grows fast(more than an inch roots a month after colouring, but falls out alot like almost a handfull per wash it allways is still thick though coffee rinse is reducing hair fall but if anyone has any ideas to get it less knotty or grow faster I'm interested.
Mine falls out a lot, too, when I wash it. I'm getting to the point where I'm not going to wash it anymore!! If it's gonna fall out anyway, it can take the damn dirt with it!!
I've heard having LOTS of sex can do wonders for all assets of your body, including your hair!! Guess that's why mine's not doing as great. I think, for as much good as sex does for you, doctors should give you prescriptions for it and, if you can't find someone to do it with, they should have government subsidized hookers specifically for medicinal purposes!! If you get a scrip for sex and can't find a date, you just go to the your local GSH and she'll take care of you!

Sex at least everyday says otherwise it tangles hair up more so probably more hair will fall out, I know sex is amazing for a lot of things i dont notice hair try rinsing with coffee( I add horsetail/nettle tea and a little vitamin e) after I think its working I used to come out of the shower with a handfull of hair after about 3 washes its much less and shinier you will smell like coffee but that's not so bad Its too soon to notice it longer yet though.

I don't even DRINK coffee and I have you telling me to rise my hair with it and a TS friend of mine tells me to shove it up my ass (enema)!!

Haha I wouldn't want a coffee enema i imagine it would colour your insides like a coffee cup not clean anything.
The hair thing I found because I was looking for another use for some coffee I had left over in the fridge from quitting drink coffee I think it really works.
I wouldn't want to waste money the products normally expensive here I tried fast shampoo and conditioner for months with no less shedding.

(26-05-2014, 02:45 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  
(26-05-2014, 02:25 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(26-05-2014, 02:19 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  
(26-05-2014, 02:05 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(26-05-2014, 12:29 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  What did you girls use to grow hair? My bf loves my crazy hair is a really strange texture it sort of seems to grow bigger than longer and really tangled never been longer than the top of my breasts.
But its like I brush its always frizzy and it sticks out at all kinds of unusual directions it grows fast(more than an inch roots a month after colouring, but falls out alot like almost a handfull per wash it allways is still thick though coffee rinse is reducing hair fall but if anyone has any ideas to get it less knotty or grow faster I'm interested.
Mine falls out a lot, too, when I wash it. I'm getting to the point where I'm not going to wash it anymore!! If it's gonna fall out anyway, it can take the damn dirt with it!!
I've heard having LOTS of sex can do wonders for all assets of your body, including your hair!! Guess that's why mine's not doing as great. I think, for as much good as sex does for you, doctors should give you prescriptions for it and, if you can't find someone to do it with, they should have government subsidized hookers specifically for medicinal purposes!! If you get a scrip for sex and can't find a date, you just go to the your local GSH and she'll take care of you!

Sex at least everyday says otherwise it tangles hair up more so probably more hair will fall out, I know sex is amazing for a lot of things i dont notice hair try rinsing with coffee( I add horsetail/nettle tea and a little vitamin e) after I think its working I used to come out of the shower with a handfull of hair after about 3 washes its much less and shinier you will smell like coffee but that's not so bad Its too soon to notice it longer yet though.

I don't even DRINK coffee and I have you telling me to rise my hair with it and a TS friend of mine tells me to shove it up my ass (enema)!!

Haha I wouldn't want a coffee enema i imagine it would colour your insides like a coffee cup not clean anything.
The hair thing I found because I was looking for another use for some coffee I had left over in the fridge from quitting drink coffee I think it really works.
I wouldn't want to waste money the products normally expensive here I tried fast shampoo and conditioner for months with no less shedding.

I don't think we even HAVE coffee around here anymore since dad died and my brother took a bridge.

Are we talking about hair?! *starts breathing heavily*

If you want to cut down on hair shedding and breakage, you can try using protein treatments in your hair. Egg is the simplest, but you can also buy hair care protein treatments.

This thread has taken a detour...

Sorry to hear that.

(27-05-2014, 11:42 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Are we talking about hair?! *starts breathing heavily*

If you want to cut down on hair shedding and breakage, you can try using protein treatments in your hair. Egg is the simplest, but you can also buy hair care protein treatments.

Protein treatments are definitely a must. I deep condition with a protein treatment at least once a week.

(27-05-2014, 11:51 PM)lovely11 Wrote:  Sorry to hear that.

I guess this is directed to me. Thank you.

Yes

(28-05-2014, 03:19 AM)lovely11 Wrote:  Yes

Smile Thank you!

Just here to chip in and say there's really nothing needing 'fixing' about small boobs, you can easily get plenty of attention without big ones. In fact, it's more common for smaller boobs to look round, neat and perky. I'm 20 and I hear a lot of guys my age say they prefer them on the small side for that reason. I think when you're younger perhaps people are more scared about saying what they really like, so they just say what they think they should be liking. In reality, nobody's tastes are the same. Maybe the boy you like now does only date bigger-chested girls, maybe that's his 'thing' (or maybe even just what he does to impress others?)...trust me, it does not mean that everyone does. Personally, although I like the look and idea of big boobs, in general the girls I've actually had feelings for have been quite small-chested (and yes, that includes purely superficial crushes on people whose personalities I have had no idea about!)

(27-05-2014, 11:42 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Are we talking about hair?! *starts breathing heavily*

haha by the time I'd posted my reply I thought I'd accidentally got the wrong thread xD

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon