Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

cold boobs after noogling normal? and no feeling of blood..

Im just wondering if anybody elase has cold boobs after pumping.
I also dont feel my blood being sucked into the dome i did the first time i used it is that normal?? I drink water when noogling and dont feel that "flowing" sensation everyone says they feel. I have Only been using noogleberry since march 6th. I have also breadtfeed two kids could it be that my breasts are not sensitive because of that?? Idk im lost.Huh

Definitely NOT normal! I don't know what's happening or where it's going wrong... But mine get quite extremely warm while noogling and even sweat quite a bit.

Dear Shirley,
If you scroll down on the Forums page, you'll see all the threads (subject titles) on which to post.
Ideally this post question should be under Breast Pumps and Suction Devices, not NBE General Discussion.
That way all the members who have subscribed to that subject, or browse it, can locate all the info on that subject at the one location.
If you can't find a thread on the NBE method you want to post or ask about, then NBE General Discussion is the place for it.

Might be a good idea to post this on the Noogleberry web site forum to see if anyone there has had this problem.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon