Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What to do about saggy boobs?

Hello

I've been looking into NBE because my boobs are saggy rather than being too small. I put on a lot of weight (and lost it and put it back on a few times) which took its toll. I think when I was slim I was around a C-D cup, right now they're an E cup

When I lose weight the volume will decrease and apparently the ligaments which have been stretched won't tighten up

So the plan is to possible make up for the loss of fat with extra breast tissue? Will that decrease the saggyness?

I'm currently losing weight very slowly (a pound a week) to give my skin a chance to tighten up, here are my current boobs

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

They may look saggy to you, but they look normal to me. Natural breasts are suppose to sag in comparison to say a woman with implants. Yours actually looks full and perky to me and I've seen tons of breasts over the years being involved in NBE. But if you want to try to maintain them or firm them up more while working out/dieting/losing weight, I would say massage would be a big one. Chest exercises also, if you go to a gym go to the chest exercise machines, chest flys, presses, push ups, etc. etc. After having my son and breastfeeding I was saggy and basically flat chested, basically loose empty skin. So I filled in by taking supplements and growing, but I feel the more firmness came from massage and exercise. I would also say pumping, but that will increase your size also, and I'm not sure if you want to increase or just stay the same size?

But I'm in the same situation as far as wanting to lose weight/get in shape. I have been trying to find time to go to the gym, but am struggling to go 3 times a week like I want. So I'm about to start doing home fitness again and stop my excuses of "I don't have time". My goal is 20lbs, maybe up to 30lbs depends how I look and feel after 20. So I will be trying to maintain my breast size also, but I'm where if they increase also, I would mind that either Big Grin

I'm about to put together a regimen for myself and schedule a weekly schedule and stick to it, just do it around my work schedule so there's no more excuses.So I'll be here for support with booby stuff and weight loss lol. Good luck!

I have to agree. There may be a few things you can do to try to perk them up a little bit but I don't think their saggy at all. You have naturally big breasts, therefore their not going to be all fake and hard looking like implants. People see so many images of fake and photoshoped breast everyday that they forget what real ones look like.

As for perking them up. I'm guessing the weight loss, in combination with daily massages is your best bet. Maybe invest in a firming breast cream. Herbs and other method would just make them bigger.

(15-03-2013, 03:36 PM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  They may look saggy to you, but they look normal to me. Natural breasts are suppose to sag in comparison to say a woman with implants. Yours actually looks full and perky to me and I've seen tons of breasts over the years being involved in NBE. But if you want to try to maintain them or firm them up more while working out/dieting/losing weight, I would say massage would be a big one. Chest exercises also, if you go to a gym go to the chest exercise machines, chest flys, presses, push ups, etc. etc. After having my son and breastfeeding I was saggy and basically flat chested, basically loose empty skin. So I filled in by taking supplements and growing, but I feel the more firmness came from massage and exercise. I would also say pumping, but that will increase your size also, and I'm not sure if you want to increase or just stay the same size?

But I'm in the same situation as far as wanting to lose weight/get in shape. I have been trying to find time to go to the gym, but am struggling to go 3 times a week like I want. So I'm about to start doing home fitness again and stop my excuses of "I don't have time". My goal is 20lbs, maybe up to 30lbs depends how I look and feel after 20. So I will be trying to maintain my breast size also, but I'm where if they increase also, I would mind that either Big Grin

I'm about to put together a regimen for myself and schedule a weekly schedule and stick to it, just do it around my work schedule so there's no more excuses.So I'll be here for support with booby stuff and weight loss lol. Good luck!

Really? Thanks for saying that. I guess I've grown really self conscious of them and really hated them for a long time because I would compare them to the big yet natural perky breasts on models, both in the media and on life drawing models in real life. I've spent countless hours staring and drawing at lovely boobs, silently stewing in envy Tongue

Thanks very much for the suggestions, I'll definitely start doing chest exercises and daily massages. I'm sort of indifferent to size, if they get bigger while I'm trying to make them a better shape it's only an added bonus

Ah, well good luck with your boobs and weight loss plan, I'll try to provide motivation along the way Smile

(16-03-2013, 02:20 AM)usehername Wrote:  I have to agree. There may be a few things you can do to try to perk them up a little bit but I don't think their saggy at all. You have naturally big breasts, therefore their not going to be all fake and hard looking like implants. People see so many images of fake and photoshoped breast everyday that they forget what real ones look like.

As for perking them up. I'm guessing the weight loss, in combination with daily massages is your best bet. Maybe invest in a firming breast cream. Herbs and other method would just make them bigger.

Thanks for the advice

Hmm, breast firming creams so far have looked like scams except for a couple

I think I'll get 'lovely jubblies' cream from lush and massage with it

I had small breast that were kind of slopey, i guess you'd say. They had no fat on the top which made them look saggy. I had some luck plumping and firming them up with Ainterols Puraria Mirfica breast cream. My skin is 10000X better, there bigger, fuller with a better shape (i'd say more perky). I rub it in twice a day.

IDK if you looking for something like that but I just wanted to throw that out there just in case. BUT it might have only worked well for me because mine are so small. Not sure if it could make a difference for you.

None the less, yours look fab anyways so don't sweat it to much. I'd kill to have your shape and size! Smile Good luck!

I am sure I am not the only one but I would think I had died and gone to heaven if I even had an 1/8th those boobs! I actually feel terribly depressed now. But massage seems to help lots with firming.

(17-03-2013, 02:27 AM)usehername Wrote:  I had small breast that were kind of slopey, i guess you'd say. They had no fat on the top which made them look saggy. I had some luck plumping and firming them up with Ainterols Puraria Mirfica breast cream. My skin is 10000X better, there bigger, fuller with a better shape (i'd say more perky). I rub it in twice a day.

IDK if you looking for something like that but I just wanted to throw that out there just in case. BUT it might have only worked well for me because mine are so small. Not sure if it could make a difference for you.

None the less, yours look fab anyways so don't sweat it to much. I'd kill to have your shape and size! Smile Good luck!

Thanks for the suggestion, couldn't hurt to try

Aw thanks, I'm sure your own boobs are wonderful, good luck with your nbe endeavors, hope you reach your goal

(17-03-2013, 03:13 AM)Babakins Wrote:  I am sure I am not the only one but I would think I had died and gone to heaven if I even had an 1/8th those boobs! I actually feel terribly depressed now. But massage seems to help lots with firming.

There is no reason to feel depressed at all! I don't know what your own boobs look like but size isn't everything, just remember that a lot of girls would love to have your own boobs, I'm sure they're nicely shaped, small boobs are aesthetically pleasing in their own way and they won't sag horribly like really big boobs as you get older

Good luck with growing them if that's your goal Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon