Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sensitive breasts...am I weird?

Blush
Hi all,
I am male, straight, i.e. I am into women only. But I feel increasingly aroused by imagening my own breasts as female, whereas they are perfectly male and I'd never dare to have them enhanced by hormones or whatever. Look at my avatar...this is how I like them and shape them, when I am alone. I feel weird and unsecure, but my breasts and nips are sensitive and I want them to be treated as real breasts, but only by women! I am not even sure I am at the right site here, but would love to here your opinion. I'll post some more pictures in due time.

Hi and welcome Smile
First off, no need to feel embarrassed about your breasts in here.

I think its true to say that many ( but not all) of us here have no interest in men from a sexual point of view and many of us are happily married. So you are certainly not on your own in feeling that way.

You say in your other post that 'they want to look different', but you haven't said in what way different? ( By the way, they look pretty good to me!) We are all here trying to grow the most feminine breasts we can.

Please look around and feel free to ask anything you want to know, we don't bite Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon